(1k auction) Impish h.a. scizor/epic ada conkel/ hp ice delphox/ h.a. pink zangoose/ 31/31 beedrill

45 minutes ago, Sia said:

Just rechecked, sorry the scizor winner is xain0708 with 374k

Updated winners

Zang 1.4m53k Duanng7
Conkel 2.2m65k Royalboss
Delphox 503k Royalboss
Scizor 374k Xain0708
Beedrill 650k Bobbyyy

Vermi silver n how much total

2 hours ago, Sia said:

Just rechecked, sorry the scizor winner is xain0708 with 374k

Updated winners

Zang 1.4m53k Duanng7
Conkel 2.2m65k Royalboss
Delphox 503k Royalboss
Scizor 374k Xain0708
Beedrill 650k Bobbyyy

i am in silver can trade?

On 8/29/2022 at 12:53 PM, Donator said:

i think i won ?

image.png.39a7f0ca485c4b5516d09ed4e692d315.png

Think it was just a 24hour auction so time passed I guess. But @Sia  can check it to confirm. Wish it was a longer auction, I missed it 😞

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

Hello,

@Sia There is multiple infractions on your thread. First mistake broken is auctioning more than 1 Pokemon on this thread.

1. To prevent confusion about auction end times, only one Cross-Server sale can be run at a time per player, with a maximum of 1 Pokemon per post.

2nd infraction on this thread was you did not follow the +15min rule. 

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

You have been punished accordingly due to your actions on this thread.

I have looked at all the Pokemons you have auctioned and follow the +15 rule the winners are:
Donator 2.6m for zangoose
Bobbyyy 900k for Beedrill
Bangjago 503k for Delphox
Xain0708 374k for Scizor
Royalboss 2.265m for Conkeldurr

@Duanng7 I have refunded you 1.453m and removed the zangoose from your pc. @DonatorYou will see the Zangoose in the last slot of your pc and 2.6m removed from your account. @SiaYou will find the 2.6m added to your account. 

@BobbyyyYou will see a additional 250k deducted from your account for the beedrill auction. @SiaYou will see a extra 250k added to your account. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Doakes locked this topic