closed

i spoke with moderator and he told me you won it Pimpcio the 21 hours notice was not correct

He said 48 hours after first bid and the auction has still 4 more hours to end. So i suppose the winner is you. Your insta is valid.  Enjoy that dril man! 

Edited by Shanksd

1 hour ago, Shanksd said:

hahhah i thought i was in time with that iv rr + 150k but im not sure either

correct.. the 21hr was wrong i assume... maybe i didnt refresh my page before checking the time acc to previous bid. But yeah @Pimpcio

won.Thanks for bidding people !!

Edited by Chiragk

• Chiragk changed the title to [AUC] 31*2 bold adap EEVEE (excellent umbreon) // 30*3 jolly drillbur [OVER]
14 hours ago, Pimpcio said:

1,2M insta

Greetings,

Using GMT+0

Drilbur Auction started on the 5/9/2022 at 10:30PM, since the length of this auction was 48Hrs after the first bid was made, means that the end point of the auction would be 7/9/2022 at 10:30PM.

Therefore, the last valid bid was from Pimpcio, with the insta of 1.2m at 7/9/2022 at 06:06PM.

With that said, the amount of 475k was moved from @pimpcio account to @chiragk account, making it the 1.2m, the value of insta. 

Please be more careful in the future, and if there's any doubt about the winner of the auction, or if a bid is valid or not, use the report button so a Trade Moderator can intervene and avoid any possible mistakes.

Kind Regards,

~AllM1ght~

image.png.1e41696d4912fd39c12d54e71e2388ff.png

''I am here to make you pay for what you've done.''

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD 

TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.