closed

2 hours ago, Allm1ght said:

Greetings,

Using GMT+0

Drilbur Auction started on the 5/9/2022 at 10:30PM, since the length of this auction was 48Hrs after the first bid was made, means that the end point of the auction would be 7/9/2022 at 10:30PM.

Therefore, the last valid bid was from Pimpcio, with the insta of 1.2m at 7/9/2022 at 06:06PM.

With that said, the amount of 475k was moved from @pimpcio account to @chiragk account, making it the 1.2m, the value of insta. 

Please be more careful in the future, and if there's any doubt about the winner of the auction, or if a bid is valid or not, use the report button so a Trade Moderator can intervene and avoid any possible mistakes.

Kind Regards,

~AllM1ght~

Hey Mod!

I kinda wanted to issue a report regarding timings displayed on the bids.. You know Drillbur started at around 12-1am here. And later when i checked it displayed 10:30pm Monday. So i believe the different timezones are really messing the timings displayed. 

1 hour ago, Pimpcio said:

excuse me but this is a mistake  because me and chiragk we already saw the issue and i've paid him insta so this 475k moved is a mistake. hope all will go for the best and the money will come back

yes ofcourse. If moderator fails to revert back the money in a day or so, pm me here on forums and ill be reverting it back.

• Chiragk changed the title to closed
  • Irushia locked this topic