Baby XD001 evolution?

Onlinegamerz

I wanted to ask if it is possible that Baby XD001 might evolve into something as I can't search for it in Bulbapedia and it seemed that it levels quite fast like a Tier 1 pokemon like let's say Charmander and unlike my Darkrai that gets exp so slow like a Tier 3 evolution pokemon like a Charizard and unlike my Tier 2 Gyarados as well. Baby XD001 levels up faster than my Darkrai in which I leveled them both at the same time wherein Baby XD001 was level 10 and Darkrai was level 50 respectively and now my Baby XD001 surpassed it with a level 93 while Darkrai is still level 66. I know that it may be because Baby XD001 has many attack moves to fast kill pokemons in Cerulean cave compared to Darkrai that you need to use Hypnosis and only Feint Attack that can make a kill longer however when they were on the same level around 60, Baby XD001 leveled up faster than Darkrai and am talking about exp wise. Is it my imagination or is it like a Tier 1 and might probably have an evolution?

53 minutes ago, Onlinegamerz said:

Yeah I don't follow. What Time Flute and what new dungeon? Can you explain how to get to new dungeon?

The dungeon was part of the summer quest and is permanent now. There are several guides on youtube about unlocking it.

Comp_4.gif

47 minutes ago, Princekashyap said:

Hello @Onlinegamerz

Additionally I am giving you a tip for your darkrai. You can teach some moves to your darkrai by TMs such that Sludge Bomb, psychic etc. 

That did cross my mind but was unsure what would be best.

4 minutes ago, Uxxelmon said:

The dungeon was part of the summer quest and is permanent now. There are several guides on youtube about unlocking it.

Thank you, I'll try to look it up

What I stated was actually right. My Darkrai level 91 gets the same 30k-ish experience from the same mobs while my Baby XD001 is 98 and gets 30k-ish experience as well. My Gyarados is only getting 20k-ish experience with the same mobs and it's level is 96. My Kyurem level 96 gets 20k-ish experience at level 97, Manaphy level 99 10k-ish experience, Genesect level 96 20k-ish experience, Cresselia level 96 30k-ish experience. It seems there are certain Legendaries like Baby XD001 that is easier to level (like mew IIRC but it's already 100 so unsure) that's like a Tier 1 Pokemon while others have a harder time to level like a Tier 2 or 3 type pokemon.

If any of you can confirm it would be a big help.

1 hour ago, Onlinegamerz said:

What I stated was actually right. My Darkrai level 91 gets the same 30k-ish experience from the same mobs while my Baby XD001 is 98 and gets 30k-ish experience as well. My Gyarados is only getting 20k-ish experience with the same mobs and it's level is 96. My Kyurem level 96 gets 20k-ish experience at level 97, Manaphy level 99 10k-ish experience, Genesect level 96 20k-ish experience, Cresselia level 96 30k-ish experience. It seems there are certain Legendaries like Baby XD001 that is easier to level (like mew IIRC but it's already 100 so unsure) that's like a Tier 1 Pokemon while others have a harder time to level like a Tier 2 or 3 type pokemon.

If any of you can confirm it would be a big help.

Different pokemon have different base-EXP, thats a basic mechanic in pokemon. Baby XD001's base-EXP is not publicly known though as it doesnt exist in any of the original games.

You can read more about it here:

https://wiki.pokemonrevolution.net/index.php?title=Experience_System