Minccino Shiny (SOLD IT)

Hello, 

@Goldenp1kachu please next time, avoid commenting and just press the report button to call a Trade Moderator.

The minimal bid required was 200k. Since Meo195 bidded 1.6M the next raise had to be at the very minimum 1.8m. The player @Karemboss bidded 1.7m, this means a raise of just 100k. Therefore, an invalid bid. 

As such, I will reverse this trade, and @Chorigod I expect you to trade with the rightful winner and provide evidence of the trade here.

Best regards,

Zoruami

Edited by Zoruami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

4 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Hello, 

@Goldenp1kachu please next time, avoid commenting and just press the report button to call a Trade Moderator.

The minimal bid required was 200k. Since Meo195 bidded 1.6M the next raise had to be at the very minimum 1.8m. The player @Karemboss bidded 1.7m, this means a raise of just 100k. Therefore, an invalid bid. 

As such, I will reverse this trade, and @Chorigod I expect you to trade with the rightful winner and provide evidence of the trade here.

Best regards,

Zoruami

hey guys this action i win  because the player ho put this action hi dont put min raise in this action  and check this action hi add min raise in 6hours  that mean is i am the winner check again to see i trade with him befor  add min raise in this action and thx

1 hour ago, Karemboss said:

hey guys this action i win  because the player ho put this action hi dont put min raise in this action  and check this action hi add min raise in 6hours  that mean is i am the winner check again to see i trade with him befor  add min raise in this action and thx

Hello,

Using GMT+0

image.png.74b70a43253c6e2397540f47652ec255.png

Here we can see that the min bid required was 200k. 

image.png.c5c170269e9d8672a4a44d1c3c28b79d.png

In here we can see the end point was 48 hours this means, 48 hours after him posting this thread. Since he posted this auction on 9/10 7:30AM the end point of this auction would be 11/10 7:30AM.

Meo195 bidded 1.6M at 10/10 2:31PM , outbidding the previous offer of 1.4M made by Gato666, so the min bid amount of 200k was respected.

Your offer, although on time, of 1.7M at 10/10 3:08PM is invalid. You only raised 100k, and so didn't respect the min bid established by the seller of 200k.

Since Meo195 bid was the last valid bid, Meo195 is the rightful winner of this auction.

Hope it was clear.

Zoruami

image.png

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

• Chorigod changed the title to Minccino Shiny (SOLD IT)
  • Yellow locked this topic