Hi o/

Hi,

I'm not necessarily new to PRO, I've been here since 2018 but never really played the game much. I got into the game seriously now and play almost everyday, I noticed I've never made a forum post before, so you could say that I'm also new here.  I will aim to be a well known and respected player in Pokémon Revolution-- thanks for reading, have a great day! 

Welcome back @Technovortex.

I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on the forums or on our Official PRO Discord Server to keep up-to-date with new updates and content.

Additionally, here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you. Check them out.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. 

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy pokemon here.

Have fun on your climb and have a lovely day!

• Like 1

• Administrator
On 10/16/2022 at 9:22 AM, Technovortex said:

Hi,

I'm not necessarily new to PRO, I've been here since 2018 but never really played the game much. I got into the game seriously now and play almost everyday, I noticed I've never made a forum post before, so you could say that I'm also new here.  I will aim to be a well known and respected player in Pokémon Revolution-- thanks for reading, have a great day! 

Ehi there @Technovortex

We are happy to have you here with us and hope you will enjoy the continue of your adventure on PRO.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with anything! 😄

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others