Restore Elekids

Voldis4

what sup. how u doin?

I really mess up with  Elekids..... i mean ... i dont recall deleting any of my elekid and im sure one of the elekids was there to train, today i tried to find it out, but no success... i know maybe will be  a huge thing to ask, but can u please , recover all my elekids?

im so sorry. i dont mind later to trash the unwanted ones.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Voldis4 said:

what sup. how u doin?

I really mess up with  Elekids..... i mean ... i dont recall deleting any of my elekid and im sure one of the elekids was there to train, today i tried to find it out, but no success... i know maybe will be  a huge thing to ask, but can u please , recover all my elekids?

im so sorry. i dont mind later to trash the unwanted ones.

Hello there @Voldis4

I am sorry to hear about the situation, but don't worry! All the deleted Elekids have been recovered and should be in your last PC's slot.

Could you please check and see if you find the one you were looking for?

Kind regards, 

- Keita/Shinohara

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Oh thanks goodness! thank you @Shinohara!  Just an suggestion, not sure someone already has talked about this but there it go, why not add a TAB at PC to check the deleted Pokémons  , and then in a certain time it will get permanent deletion or something like that style , many games use this. to not worry about of this topic.

well see u arround!

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Voldis4 said:

Oh thanks goodness! thank you @Shinohara!  Just an suggestion, not sure someone already has talked about this but there it go, why not add a TAB at PC to check the deleted Pokémons  , and then in a certain time it will get permanent deletion or something like that style , many games use this. to not worry about of this topic.

well see u arround!

To be honest, I don't think this is a bad idea, or at least I don't see any problems with it right now.
Anyway. PC will need to be changed in the future, as DEVs have already stated, therefore I'll make sure to forward it to them.

Regarding this topic, I'm glad to hear you found the right Elekid, and with that, I'm going to close the thread.

Wish you a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others