I need information about a rule of the game

Raikaisa665

Hello, I wanted to ask about the rule that says that 4 accounts per person are allowed. My question is if both servers are counted or are 4 accounts with different email. And I would also like to know how I can make it known that these 4 accounts belong to me, do I have to register them somehow?. Thanks for the help.

7 minutes ago, Raikaisa665 said:

Hello, I wanted to ask about the rule that says that 4 accounts per person are allowed. My question is if both servers are counted or are 4 accounts with different email. And I would also like to know how I can make it known that these 4 accounts belong to me, do I have to register them somehow?. Thanks for the help.

Both servers aren't counted. You can play with 4 accounts ( 8 Characters ). 

• Like 1

Hello, 

Each account is identifiable by its unique username. Each account has 2 characters, one on each server. You are allowed to trade between any of your accounts.

You don't have to do anything to make it known the accounts are yours; Staff has methods of finding out.

Do you have any more questions regarding this particular rule?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

29 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hola, 

Cada cuenta es identificable por su nombre de usuario único. Cada cuenta tiene 2 personajes, uno en cada servidor. Se le permite comerciar entre cualquiera de sus cuentas.

No tiene que hacer nada para que se sepa que las cuentas son suyas; El personal tiene métodos para averiguarlo.

¿Tiene más preguntas sobre esta regla en particular?

I currently have 3 accounts, But a long time ago I remember having created like two others and now I don't remember the email or the password, These are also counted or I can create one more to have 4.

5 minutes ago, Raikaisa665 said:

I currently have 3 accounts, But a long time ago I remember having created like two others and now I don't remember the email or the password, These are also counted or I can create one more to have 4.

If such an account exists, then you are not allowed to create a new one, as that accounts counts towards the limit. Here is an excerpt from Game Rule #2

2.Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
This includes, but is not limited to:

• Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
    • Received accounts, count towards your total.
    • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
    • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator

If you'd like to confirm if you have an old account or not, please make a new post in General Complaints with any email you think may be connected to an account. The General Complaints section is a private section where only yourself and Staff can see it, therefore your information is protected.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.