Lake Trio Quest bugged?

Fietsverkoper

Good afternoon, 

I have considered this quest bugged before, but then didnt look at it again for a long time. I think now the time has come to finally resolve this. 

As far as the quest goes this is where I am stuck. 

I have passed the part of doing the little Pokémon quests for each of the lake trio. All the caves are empty. However instead of offering me which one I want to catch, Dawn only says "how is your investigation going?". Another weird thing is that I do not have the lustrous orb in my backpack.

I have the adamant orb and the dread plate. I have all the seen data of every legend needed for the quest and all the other requirements.

image.png.1131814b1346f75fa99cd90c4046eb6d.png 

I hope that someone knows what to do here.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe just find lustrous orb first? There is 3 location that maybe contain that orb, then try fight dialga palkia and arceus again 😕

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, sorry for the delay.

We do not reset quest progress for anyone. 

After some investigation, it seems you did not fight the Dialga in Eterna City and the Arceus in Spear Pillar. You will need to do fight both of them and then you can proceed with your quest normally.

Please try that and get back to me.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

@EpithetYes it worked thank you very much. I think the confusion was that I was already able to do the little quests for each lake cavern. That gave me the false idea that I already did all the other seen data battles. On top of that, I already had the seen data for some reason, which further proved my suspected wrong idea.

Thank you again!