General Bugs

Red

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is other person inside the safari and he finish his time, all the people inside is taking off from the safari. Or just the time isnt correct because in 3 times only 1 time throw the the time warnings, in the other i was only not more than 5 mins inside.

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

Guest UnknownUser11

Im pretty sure ive posted in here 3 times now. even just before when i wrote

"i dunno if ive said it in this topic but i have in many. please dont report moves. I have a list of ones i havent done yet. sometime when i get a chance ill post this list.

Eventually all moves will work."

Sargent Rick gives you an Eevee as a way to get into the Rocket Hideout. However, if you have 6 Pokemon in your party before talking to him, you do not receive an Eevee.

How about changing the code to either send the Eevee to the PC or have Rick say "Oh, you don't have room in your party for this Eevee. Make room and come back to me."

Also, the guy at the front of the stairs in the Rocket hideout thinks you have an Eevee after you talk to Rick, even if you actually don't have one in your party.

Please address.

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Guest UnknownUser11
Sargent Rick gives you an Eevee as a way to get into the Rocket Hideout. However, if you have 6 Pokemon in your party before talking to him, you do not receive an Eevee.

How about changing the code to either send the Eevee to the PC or have Rick say "Oh, you don't have room in your party for this Eevee. Make room and come back to me."

Also, the guy at the front of the stairs in the Rocket hideout thinks you have an Eevee after you talk to Rick, even if you actually don't have one in your party.

Please address.

Thanks,

Engineer

it shouldnt actually give you an eevee. its invisibles!!

Guest UnknownUser11

Re: day/night spawn

<r><QUOTE author="sammdoun"><s>

</s><URL url="https://i.imgur.com/OwOIKYZ.png">https://i.imgur.com/OwOIKYZ.png</URL><br/>

<br/>

does the day/night spawn installed or not yet? coz i found that bellsprout when it suppose to be catchable only at night.<br/>

unless night start at 21h00 pok time<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You are on route 24, it clearly says its a day spawn there.</r>