General Bugs

Red

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its the right thread So i will just post it here.

I Used rare candy on charmander to become level "16" .. It should learn "Dragon rage" at lvl 16 but it didnt ask me to tho it asked me if i want to evolve So i clicked "no" , But still didnt ask me after that if i want to learn dragon rage.

Used another rare candy to get charmander to lvl "17" then evolved it to charmeleon And again it didnt ask me if i want to learn "dragon rage" Tho charmeleon should learn "Dragon rage" at lvl "17".

So i beleave the bug is with the rare candy itself . If you use it and poke gain level and it can learn move in that level . It doesnt ask u if u wanna learn this move.

Thanks

Re: Saffron City

<t>You will need to expand.<br/>

How are you reaching the city and from where? Could you provide SS for above said claim?</t>

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Guest UnknownUser11
my magikarp evolved at lvl 22 and the next level it never learnt the move dragon rage

fixed

Several players have commented (although its not a huge issue) on the fact that when they try to move their cursor using the arrow keys while typing the character also moves.

Enki333.gif

Signatures made by

Somes (Enki sig and avatar)

and Annazhee (Enki the Ancient sig) <3

<i></i>

Guest UnknownUser11
Several players have commented (although its not a huge issue) on the fact that when they try to move their cursor using the arrow keys while typing the character also moves.

yeah i fixed that yesterday

I suggested a few months ago to put the Pokeball next to a wild Pokemon which indicated you have caught that Pokemon previously. Today I was battling an NPC and the trainer's Caterpie had a Pokeball next to it. I did catch Caterpie already, so the fact the Pokeball shows up is correct, but is it supposed to show up when battling NPCs? Not sure if this is a bug or not but thought I would mention it. Great job on the game, especially the last few months!

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72