Implement captchas

Netayan

The recent update and talk in the discord heightened my awareness of scripting in the PRO community so I wanted to suggest adding a captcha prompt on a player that could occur between X-X minutes (staff decide value). With the onscreen captcha, you would need to complete it before resuming your battle or movement. Maybe it is possible to blacklist certain areas from this if there are movement related puzzles, to avoid frustrating anybody unnecessarily. 

The reason I thought to suggest this is because with the current change, if there's a popular script players are using, the writer of that script can likely easily add a pause to script activity upon reading a shiny pop-up. 

With the captcha stopping movement, players trying to move while force stopped should send flags, and prolonged & repeated attempts to continue moving while paused should be an obvious sign of somebody who is away and breaking the rules.

Thank you for taking your time to read my suggestion

• 2 weeks later...

This is awful - Lost Ark tried this and it is universally hated. If you think someone is cheating, just drop us a name. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic