>Gold Server< Nemesis: A European Guild! (recruiting)

GoldenP1kachu

- Lukasjed

- All regions

- Altaria

- Since 2018 (960 hrs I had a really long break)

- Aura Masters

- I have both Reshiram and Victini, all quests unlocked, I´m not good at PvP, but I want to learn it

- Czechia GMT +1

- Almost every day depend on school (at least 2 hours every day)

- Every odd weekend due to part time job

- Yes

- My Discord name is Smutnim

- I´m end game player, so hunting event forms while waiting for Astrela and getting beter at PvP and I hope you will help my with this goal

- Bosses

- Your guild is already housing my two friends and I need the 25% EX boost because I have more than 40 pokemons to level up

- I will play PvP and be active 

- Playing games is my second hobby 

- My favorite colour is white

- I have read your guild rules ( I´m 20 years old) 

• Checked/Done 1

IGN: Cule93
country 🇭🇷

i love to play PVP and PVE

for now i didnt unlock yet the sinoh but i will very soon already have some sinoh poke for story.

I love to join your guild for the pvp and pve reasons and to be in a active guild my actual guild dont play pvp only huting 

thats why i love to join your group.

MY favorite pokemon is Charizard X and Infernape 

Discord : Cule93

image.png.3eeae6de12951fa2e811be20297e66e7.png

Edited by Cule93
  • Checked/Done 1

Hey,

I have talked ingame with Goldenp1kachu so here I am applying to the guild 🙂

1. In-game Information:

- Character Name: Rionas
- How many Regions unlocked: 1 (Kanto)
- Favourite Pokemon: Many, lets say Mewtwo

2. Gaming Experience:

- How long have you been playing this game: 47 hours
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving: Rosenstolz, I had a long break and left to not occupy their space
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP: I played pokemon since I was a kid but in this game I am a newbie, still learning the ropes.

3. Availability:

- Country & Time Zone: Germany, GMT+0
- Typical play schedule(days and hours): Depends.. If I have work or business school then afternoon and noon, else morning too. I try to play some hours a day but it depends. Usually more time on weekend.
- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all: Hmm maybe exam weeks, if ill or if we have vacation. I will inform you if something like this happens.

4. Communication:

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat? I have one but I am not very fluent in english. 
Do you have Discord? If not, would you download it to interact with your Guild? Discord available and used. 
- Discord name: daren88 (Daren)

5. Gaming Goals:

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game? Short term: completing story, getting all badges etc. Long-term getting some better Pokemon, completing the Dex and just having fun
- What do you enjoy most about the game? Story, events, hunting for new pokemon, chatting with other players

6. Guild Interaction:

- What motivated you to apply to our guild specifically? I saw Goldenp1kachu's message ingane and applied, I wanted a guild since it's more fun to play with others and keeps me more motivated then playing alone
- How do you envision contributing to the guild's goals and atmosphere? I try to do my 10 pvp matches even if I am not very good in pvp and still need a lot of experience. Else I like to contribute to a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

7. Additional Information:

- Any other gaming-related skills or interests (e.g., streaming, content creation): No streamer, I just watch some if I have much time (rarely)
- Anything else you would like us to know about you: I am way over 16 🙂 Not sure if I should post my age here, well you can ask me ingame 🙂 Else, if you want to know more about me just hit me up I am glad to chat with people.
- Favourite Colour: blue

8. Code of Conduct Agreement:

- Confirm that you have read and agreed to abide the guild's code of conduct and rules. 

I confirm reading the rules and code of conduct and aggree to abide them.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask 🙂

• Checked/Done 1

1. In-game Information:

- Character Name:
Relaxhosting
- How many Regions unlocked:
4 (all)
- Favourite Pokemon:
Rayquaza

2. Gaming Experience:

- How long have you been playing this game:
Since 2016 for about 700 hours of playtime (been inactive for a couple years since Chronos guild)
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving:
Chronos (Red Server) because of Guild inactivity
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP:
Mostly PvE experience, doing weekly boss runs & hunting. Currently working on a new PvP team

3. Availability:

- Country & Time Zone:
The Netherlands, GMT+1 (Amsterdam)
- Typical play schedule(days and hours):
Daily for a couple hours, during weekends more often
- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all:
Not really, just during the day when i go to school / work

4. Communication:

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat?
Ofcourse im mostly here for social interaction to help out other players
Do you have Discord? If not, would you download it to interact with your Guild?
Yes ofcourse
- Discord name:
aeroplays

5. Gaming Goals:

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game?
Short-term: Completing Evolved Dex data (for legendary events) and building a new PvP team.
Long-term: PvP contribution, Collecting PvP eligable pokemons, Social Interaction with other players
- What do you enjoy most about the game? Hunting, PvE, PvP and player interaction with other players
Player Interaction mostly but also PvE & Hunting

6. Guild Interaction:

- What motivated you to apply to our guild specifically? 
I was looking for an PvP oriented Guild without harsh PvP requirements, because im still working on a new and improved PvP team. 
Also because this Guild is actively recruiting.
- How do you envision contributing to the guild's goals and atmosphere?
My contribution to this Guild will primarely be helping out other guild-members, offer my services / experiences & contribution to PvP / Guild ladder

- Any other gaming-related skills or interests (e.g., streaming, content creation):
Software Engineer (coding), Music Producer & experience in game coding, modding software/hardware
- Anything else you would like us to know about you:
Not really, guess you'll get to know me once i join this Guild 🙂
- Favourite Colour: Cyan / Turquoise
- Languages: Dutch, English

- Confirm that you have read and agreed to abide the guild's code of conduct and rules. 
I can confirm i have read your entire Guild recruitment post

9. Screenshot Trainer Card:
ScreenshotTrainerCard.png.080140e5d859e376233fec1924baa354.png

• Checked/Done 1

18 hours ago, Relaxhosting said:

1. In-game Information:

- Character Name:
Relaxhosting
- How many Regions unlocked:
4 (all)
- Favourite Pokemon:
Rayquaza

2. Gaming Experience:

- How long have you been playing this game:
Since 2016 for about 700 hours of playtime (been inactive for a couple years since Chronos guild)
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving:
Chronos (Red Server) because of Guild inactivity
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP:
Mostly PvE experience, doing weekly boss runs & hunting. Currently working on a new PvP team

3. Availability:

- Country & Time Zone:
The Netherlands, GMT+1 (Amsterdam)
- Typical play schedule(days and hours):
Daily for a couple hours, during weekends more often
- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all:
Not really, just during the day when i go to school / work

4. Communication:

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat?
Ofcourse im mostly here for social interaction to help out other players
Yes ofcourse
- Discord name:
aeroplays

5. Gaming Goals:

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game?
Short-term: Completing Evolved Dex data (for legendary events) and building a new PvP team.
Long-term: PvP contribution, Collecting PvP eligable pokemons, Social Interaction with other players
- What do you enjoy most about the game? Hunting, PvE, PvP and player interaction with other players
Player Interaction mostly but also PvE & Hunting

6. Guild Interaction:

- What motivated you to apply to our guild specifically? 
I was looking for an PvP oriented Guild without harsh PvP requirements, because im still working on a new and improved PvP team. 
Also because this Guild is actively recruiting.
- How do you envision contributing to the guild's goals and atmosphere?
My contribution to this Guild will primarely be helping out other guild-members, offer my services / experiences & contribution to PvP / Guild ladder

- Any other gaming-related skills or interests (e.g., streaming, content creation):
Software Engineer (coding), Music Producer & experience in game coding, modding software/hardware
- Anything else you would like us to know about you:
Not really, guess you'll get to know me once i join this Guild 🙂
- Favourite Colour: Cyan / Turquoise
- Languages: Dutch, English

I can confirm i have read your entire Guild recruitment post

9. Screenshot Trainer Card:
ScreenshotTrainerCard.png.080140e5d859e376233fec1924baa354.png

I will contact you! :PikaLurk:

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

1. In-game Information:

- Character Name: Justkaio

- How many Regions unlocked: All regions

- Favourite Pokemon: Blaziken and Scizor duo

2. Gaming Experience:

- How long have you been playing this game: To long

- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving: A couple, mostly on silver. Past is past. Reasons u can ask me in DM. No need to share in general.

- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP: I got the pkmns for dungeons, just not very experienced. Did a few xmas dungs, few forlorn dung. And 1 time victini dung (not completed. We failed this. But all Starmies are done)

3. Availability:

- Country & Time Zone: The Netherlands, i guess it was GMt+1 or +2 i am not really knowledged about this stuff.

- Typical play schedule(days and hours): Available in weekends, on working days (monday - thursday) only evening, unless to overexhausted from work. Then there is a good chance for me to skip login a day.

- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all: Nothing comes to my mind, maybe when i book a 2 week vacation. Then id rather do dailies IRL (if u know what i mean)

4. Communication:

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat? I play on mobile 99% of the time. My laptop is from 2004, where i log my alt to be a shopguy afk in PC. But i managed to pull it off by joining VC with other phone, while playing PRO on main device.

- Discord name: Justkaio, used to be Justkaio#2019, but discord have changed iirc.

5. Gaming Goals:

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game? I mostly just hunt and chill, watching a movie. But feels like i pretty much got all meta pkmn in epic/godly or form. Box looking solid. Should maybe lean more into the dungeon and pvp curve.

- What do you enjoy most about the game? I guess to kill time finding a rare form, or epic ivs onto the mon i hunt. It somehow gives a nice boost, this game is nothing but nostalgia to me.

6. Guild Interaction:

- What motivated you to apply to our guild specifically? Somehow the server is bit less active in the last phase of event, top guilds are where the active people at, which is more joy than riding solo. Played biggest part of my total gametime alone, i dont think i will enjoy being guildless for another journey again. 

- How do you envision contributing to the guild's goals and atmosphere? I got some pve knowledge, i have good memories of what to do in certain things in game. Could be useful.

- Any other gaming-related skills or interests (e.g., streaming, content creation): This part will always be odd to me. Not really into these days stuff with streams and toktoks etc. Im a real boomer ig. Being cringed out with the new "normal"

- Anything else you would like us to know about you: I have not always been the easiest, but i can be a good person. 

- Favourite Colour: Black+red (Getsuga) best combo.

- Confirm that you have read and agreed to abide the guild's code of conduct and rules: Ok

Screenshot_20240113_225622_PROClient.jpg