Simple suggestion for spawns

Smokincatcher

3 hours ago, Smokincatcher said:

Are you sure 100% 2-3 per hour?? everyone can do mistakes, its weird nobody seems to have those stats, more likely only 1, many times in 1 hour farming i encountered none. 

The Spawn Editor update allows me to see actual percentages that are expected - previously I had to run a calculation which was very annoying but resulted in the same thing. The 2-3 encounters per hour are based on an encounter variable of 300-360 encounters per hour.

Anyway still a very bad spot, not any other event form, not even wooper or something , not any other mon we can farm timid, bold or calm, what happened to walross's words about the famous valentine spot, telling us we'll get more of this, we all still expecting the "great increase of the overall spawns in the future " instead of trash spawns making us just wanting to close the game, farming already very time consuming.... You guys hate botters why not being nice with real farmers who never even think about using a bot or macro.

The idea behind the spawn is very much in favor of going either/or and not a combined spawn. It is either you go for a Jolly/Adamant Sync and hunt the rare Pokemon on the map or you go for your prefered Rotom Sync and hunt for a Rotom Form. The spawns are not created with Bots or Macro users in mind - we catch them anyway. They will cheat regardless of what spawn there is. 

Bhimoso knew what players wanted, and it wasnt too much, we still had to farm hundreds of hours to get nice snivy hp fire etc, economy doesnt justify making such bad spots to me, not saying its easy to find the best way to handle it properly, but there is other ways to stabilize economy, especially if some mons reach dozens of millions without even being shinies, then only richest people are able to afford them, and keep reselling between them, doesnt help to make a cricular economy, if you guys dont find a proper money sink, maybe its time to ask players what they think, u might find a good idea

Those spawns were a mistake and are the very result of my inactivity. 

You are asking for handouts - participation trophies like a third grader. There are 11 Rotom Forms already on the servers. So it is clearly possible and some things have to be rare and not handouts. This is not an MMO spirit I share. 

• Like 3
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Thanks for posting this suggestion, at least we now know the reason why there have been so many unfarmable event maps in the past 1-2 years. They could have made it worse by limiting it by daytime, so I'm glad they didn't do that. 

5 minutes ago, Pity said:

They could have made it worse by limiting it by daytime, so I'm glad they didn't do that. 

Thanks for the suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.