Suggestion/complaint shiny ditto Imposter h.a

Voidwarrior

@Eaty would you mind explain this decission? And also how can we be certain that this time shiny ditto stay like this now in pro? Cause as explained its been changed twice now without any explanation at all. If im not wrong it wasnt annouced or wasnt even mentioned in update log either. And this post was even denied without any explanation aswell.

This is a post to ask general feedback on this issue. And I hope to receive a proper feedback on this issue. Cause right now this looks like a lack of consitency and lack of communcation towards the pro community. Because i dont mind that ditto stay like this but then atleast it should be explained why its been changed twice and if it will stay this way now or not.

I mean what if staff in future decide to update and change it Again back to current gen then it would be annoying again for those who own one.

Thanks for the feedback and appreciation of my concerns.

Edited by Voidwarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, the initial Transform change was unplanned and occurred due to a bug. Therefore, it was not announced.

After the bug, which incidentally caused other issues as well, was reported, we addressed and fixed it.

We do not intend to adopt the Gen7 mechanic for the visual representation of Ditto.