Can we delete an account that is newly created?

Luxiao

Hello. I just came back from playing and I created an account because I like the name that I found. I didn't know at that time that we can just change our names using the dashboard.
I just wanna ask if it is possible to delete that newly created account so that I can use it on this main account?

Hello @Luciooo. My apologies for the late response.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have a comfortable way of deleting accounts so we do not offer this service.

However, we can offer a name swap between your two accounts. It would cost the same as a name change—500 coins.

Let me know if this is something you’re interested in along with the name of your other account.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

@Epithet Hello. Thank you for the reply.
Yes please. I would like to request a swap name change.

This name Luciooo swap to Luxiao

The 500 coins is in my Luciooo account

Edit: Do I need to close the apps for the swap name change?
image.png.5e4893a707ce18dfd973eb8f0cc00d4b.png

Edited by Luciooo

Done

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic