Visual Issue on PRO Android Client

Sebasclav

Hello!

I was attempting to use PRO on my Galaxy Note 5 running Android 7.0 however I get some visual glitches whenever I tap on the screen.

It essentially causes the UI and any top level graphics to flicker. For example, the tops of trees or mountains will flicker. Or if I am in a cave that requires flash, the black overlay will flicker (revealing the cave). 

I’ve tried troubleshooting using the How to PRO on Android guide on the forums:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/13611-tutorial-how-to-pro-on-android/ 

It is a little outdated but I tried everything in the guide except for installing an entirely new ROM on the phone. I am just trying to avoid that if at all possible.

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Thanks for the video. I’ve forwarded it to the Developers to see if they can find something. Once there’s an update on the issue, either a Dev or myself will let you know.

Thank you for reporting this and for your patience as we try to solve it.

• Like 2

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

• Developer

Hey, I watched the video and I can't determine whether it's a client problem or an issue with your device.

Without being able to reproduce the problem or even have any clue whether there is a problem on our end, it's unfortunately impossible for me to do anything.

I'm really sorry about that.

If other users report the same issue and/or we can gather more information to confirm that it's on our end and pinpoint the problem, I will definitely try to fix the problem.

• 5 months later...