Mistake of starter

Rremolo

Good morning,

I've been playing PRO for several weeks now. 
But today I made a bad manipulation which calls into question my whole game. 
I took the wrong starter for Jotho. 
I wanted to take Cyndaquil but pressed "yes" on Totodile by mistake.

I addressed myself on the discord but, one refused my request to exchange my starter. 
I took it, but I immediately left the game. The pokemon Totodile had no fight. 
Would it be possible to trade it for me with Cyndaquil?

Please accept my request.
Edited by Rremolo

On 5/23/2023 at 11:06 PM, Rremolo said:
Good morning,

I've been playing PRO for several weeks now. 
But today I made a bad manipulation which calls into question my whole game. 
I took the wrong starter for Jotho. 
I wanted to take Cyndaquil but pressed "yes" on Totodile by mistake.

I addressed myself on the discord but, one refused my request to exchange my starter. 
I took it, but I immediately left the game. The pokemon Totodile had no fight. 
Would it be possible to trade it for me with Cyndaquil?

Please accept my request.

Hi, @Rremolo

I'm really sorry to inform you this, but unfortunately we cannot help you on this case as we do not have the tools to reverse your game process.

If your intention for cyndaquil is mainly to play the Johto story with your favorite pokemon, I recommend to find a player who sells cyndaquil caught at Johto region.

Note that you should be able to Trade at Johto region as soon as you enter this region.

I'm once again really sorry that I couldn't be much of a help on this issue/

If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate asking.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Totodile will help you in the long run buddy.

bluesignature.gif

Il y a 4 heures, Happymango a dit :

Salut, @Rremolo

Je suis vraiment désolé de vous en informer, mais malheureusement nous ne pouvons pas vous aider dans ce cas car nous n'avons pas les outils pour inverser votre processus de jeu.

Si votre intention pour cyndaquil est principalement de jouer l'histoire de Johto avec votre pokémon préféré, je vous recommande de trouver un joueur qui vend du cyndaquil pêché dans la région de Johto.

Notez que vous devriez pouvoir faire du commerce dans la région de Johto dès que vous entrez dans cette région.

Je suis encore une fois vraiment désolé de ne pas avoir pu être d'une grande aide sur ce problème /

Si vous avez d'autres questions concernant ce problème, n'hésitez pas à demander.

Passe une bonne journée.

Cordialement, HappyMango.

Hi @Happymango

Thank you for your reply. I understand your impossibility, that's why I won't insist. However, for the solution to buy one, there are two problems:

1) you have to find one who sells it, and answer my request.

2) This pokemon can cost me dearly. Although I managed to get some money, I think if I took any it would ruin me. And in the end, my mistake cost me too much.

I must admit that I've given up on the game a bit lately, because I'm really sad about this situation.

I lost the desire to keep playing. Especially after having worked so hard to get there. It's a bit like I was playing forced.

I don't know if I will continue on PRO. It pains me a lot. We can no longer find the beauty of the game when such an error weighs heavily.

I hope this problem will find a happy end. But, I'm starting to realize that won't be the case.

In any case, thank you for your efforts to answer me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rremolo said:

Hi @Olker

I don't see what's funny. I find your behavior disrespectful. Laughing at a person's pain is a shame. I hope this never happens to you.

I understand your situation might be disappointing, but what I find funny is this part:

2 hours ago, Rremolo said:

I must admit that I've given up on the game a bit lately, because I'm really sad about this situation.

I lost the desire to keep playing. Especially after having worked so hard to get there. It's a bit like I was playing forced.

I don't know if I will continue on PRO. It pains me a lot. We can no longer find the beauty of the game when such an error weighs heavily.

I hope this problem will find a happy end. But, I'm starting to realize that won't be the case.

I find it funny to try to emotionally blackmail a GAME.

Anyways, I hope that you find someone that gifts you a cyndaquil, or that you get over the problem. GL.

Hi @Olker

I understand that it can be funny for a person who does not play for the same reasons as me.

I sincerely believe that everyone plays with a different intention.

I'm just sincerely expressing how I feel, and saying what it means with the game.

In no way am I pleading for mercy. Besides, I created a post to find a person who sells me a Cyndaquil.

I understand that moderators can't do anything.

If you have one for sale, we could discuss it.

Sincerly,

Rremolo

@Rremolo

Hey, you can also try to Headbutt trees in the starter town in Johto. There's a small chance to find Cyndaquil everyday there. You just need the first and second Johto Badges to be able to teach Headbutt and use it there and a pokemon with 150+ happiness that can use the move.

You can otherwise hunt it in the Johto Safari Mountain Zone. You should be able to access it after 5 badges in Johto (as far as I know) and you should be able to find many Cyndaquil with enough patience. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hey @Rremolo i will give you one cynda for free if you want it so match and will make you happy! Just pm me at discord or in game (i am afk most of the time so sorry for now xD )

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png

1 hour ago, Medu5a said:

@Rremoloje vous donnerai un cynda gratuitement si vous le voulez donc assorti et vous rendra heureux ! Envoyez-moi un MP sur Discord ou dans le jeu (je suis afk la plupart du temps, désolé pour l'instant xD)

I really thank you very much.