So this is the end for me!

Medu5a

Hello evryone! I was here from 2016! i have met a lot of people! Some rly rly nice guys and some not so match! But nothing make me quit the game untill now! Its no complain or somthing i will just wanna post 1 last time here before i leave for ever from this game or untill mr. eon change the stuffs (not all of them some of them rly help me like manbat and others) but some others think they are gods and the just focusing on you from 2019 untill today xD its insane how some players can be toxic and they report you for no sense and after that when you have proofs this guys been toxic at the first place you are the one who been punished! But its evrything okay! I am so happy i play this game and i play against vs great players like smooge and others! I just have tired been target and at this account as i was at paok123....So this is the good buy guys! Thanks a lot evryone even if we was ''enemys'' love you all! Enjoy the game its rly nice game and its worth this community grow up just report the toxic kids who try destroy this community! And stuffs thanks a lot so match for evrything (most of you) Cyaaaaaa ❤️

• Like 1

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

Comp_177.gif.96bd6cb8cf1594e09b1b4ad5f60d807c.gif

• Administrator

First and foremost, we want to thank you for your time on PRO, and we are sorry to see you go.

I am a really transparent person and don't really like to have people spreading misinformation, as it damages the community. Some other person would not reply in public, but I think that's the correct way, as I think the most transparent communication is the healthiest way to bridge staff and community.

The common goal of PRO Staff is to teamwork in order to create an environment in which people can enjoy and have fun as much as possible, of course while maintaining some boundaries in order to avoid losing focus and damaging the project and the community.

This means that it hurts a lot to see players leave, at least from my perspective. However, I'd like to make some clarifications for the sake of transparency, to avoid misinformation spreading throughout the community, and to explain our position on specific situations.

There is not a single player on PRO, including you, who is being targeted, as in trying to remove them from the game or stalking them to find any possible situation where a punishment can be issued, by any Staff Member.
I personally go through the bans to make sure everything is in place and fix it when it's not, it's a lot of work but it's better to be safe than sorry.

STAFF STANDING ABOUT CHAT INFRACTIONS
What you are seeing as being targeted are punishments for breaking our chat rules, harassing other players, primarily after PVP matches (contacting them after you lose, for example, to harass them), or insulting people. A second scenario that has occurred is people taunting/provoking you after a match to harass you and you insulting them.

The first scenario is self-explaining, we don't allow that.

As for the second, we do not allow PRO players to make themselves justice, as it would just create a storm in chat and would end up ruining the experience of the other players being active in chat.
Imagine a scenario where two people call each other idiot and start with the usual "you suck" "you are bad" and whatever and continue over and over. Why would the other players need to witness that and having that affecting their gaming experience? They should not witness any of that.

To make it short, when A insult B, then B should not start insulting A otherwise both of them will get punished for creatinga damage to the community; and that's exactly where you slipped, as you always pretended the punishment to be issued only to the people insulting you first, or the people insulting you back after you contacted them first to harass them.

PAOK123

Regarding Paok, I don't understand what do you mean as target.

The account was banned because it was found using cheats, which you admitted but blamed your brother for that. We can't know if it was you or your brother but at the same time if you share the account with your brother, he cheat on it for a good amount of time, and then the amount of cheating done is so big that we can't anymore remove the illegally gained goods, then you should take the responsibility and blame your brother, not us.
We can't just unban without removing the illegally gained goods, because cheats create a HUGE damage to the game and sadly not always is possible to remove the illegal gains.

I am a really tranparent person and have no problem in telling you that PRO Staff in the past definitely had some staff members abusing powers (again, in the past). It would be foolish to think that after 8 years of activity and over 200 different staff members, there was no one who abused their power. Who did it was immediately and permanently removed from the game.

However, your case is not any case of abuse or targetting, but it's just a matter of taking your responsibilities and accepting the consequences of you intentionally breaking the rules.

Also, if anyone think any staff member is abusing power or targetting anyone, you can make a post here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/37-general-complaint-area/ and Admin and Game Owners will personally check it.

With this said, I am leaving this thread open for people to wish farewell to you. However, if discussion move on the appeal track (discussing bans, etc) even just by 1 comment, then I will simply move it in complaint where I will be more than happy to answer any of your question.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

23 minutes ago, Shinohara said:

Regarding Paok, I don't understand what do you mean as target.

The account was banned because it was found using cheats, which you admitted but blamed your brother for that. We can't know if it was you or your brother but at the same time if you share the account with your brother, he cheat on it for a good amount of time, and then the amount of cheating done is so big that we can't anymore remove the illegally gained goods, then you should take the responsibility and blame your brother, not us.
We can't just unban without removing the illegally gained goods, because cheats create a HUGE damage to the game and sadly not always is possible to remove the illegal gains.

Nah its all fine thanks for your time answer me you did a great job like the most of the stufs that what i said i do not wanna do any problem or somthing! I just want say 1 good buy at all the players we had play together for so many years,have a great day if some stufs will go out (and they will at the future cause that is what happening always [no with bad feelings i just saying facts] then i whould be happy be back) , but untill then good buy my friends and thanks for evrything!

And about this i never said i use bot i said my brother did but no reason speking of this after so many months after i explain so many times the truth! Thanks again for your time not only now but at all times i had problem! Even if i was wrong have a nice life ❤️

Edited by Medu5a
  • Like 1

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

Comp_177.gif.96bd6cb8cf1594e09b1b4ad5f60d807c.gif