Draw your Pokeball! v2

Shinohara

sun ball 

ANIMATION POKEBALL
4_closed.png.cfdb206990fa4a846bf7978d9abeb65c.png 4_hand.png.befaf9edc0081612f59ea1e729e19035.png 4_open.png.e802eace0cf61aad859ca9c94c86b662.png

INVENTORY ICON
4_closed.png.cfdb206990fa4a846bf7978d9abeb65c.png

Edited by Forcefull
  • Like 2

Hello, This is my first time participating in contests of this style. But I always wanted to give it a try

So, here it is, this is the Spooky Ball, Intended to capture and contain ghost-type Pokémon, but it's a prototype, so some ectoplasm may leak out 😄

Spooky Ball (item).pngSpooky Ball (1).pngSpooky Ball (throw).pngSpooky Ball open.png

I wanted to make another design so here it is, it is called the Millennium Ball, found in some ancient ruins, they are made of a mysterious crystal and emit a very dim light.

Millenium Ball (item).pngMillenium Ball (1).pngMillenium Ball (throw).pngMillenium Ball (Open).png

So... I couldn't get this idea out of my head, so here it is, the "Dragon Ball" 😄 supposedly you can find them with a radar.

Dragon Ball (item).pngDragon Ball (4).pngDragon Ball (throw).pngDragon Ball (Open).png

Honestly, I'm going to keep doing desings until I have no more ideas :3 This is the "Droid Ball", I made it a bit inspired by a steampunk theme. This pokeball is actually a small robot that targets pokemon and flies towards them making it easier to catch them.

Droid Ball (item).pngDroid Ball.pngDroid Ball (throw) .pngDroid Ball (Open).png

Today i have a couple ideas to pokeballs, this is one of those. The UFO ball, was a little hard to make it look like a pokeball and like a ufo at the same time.

UFO ball (2).pngUFO Ball (throw).pngUFO Ball (Open).pngUFO Ball (Item).png

The second one today is the Princess Ball, it's a little bit different that a regular ball but i like to keep things fresh and out of the standard.

Princess Ball (item) .pngPrincess Ball (1).pngPrincess Ball (throw).pngPrincess Ball (Open) .png

Yet another one, i called this one the Flask Ball. I guess it should really be called potion ball, but I like the word "flask". A few observations, the first is that I think that of all the pokeballs I've made, this is the one I have the least faith that it will be selected, because one of the designs exceeds the size of the original png of a pokeball, But I hope it won't really be a problem. The other thing I wanted to comment, is that recently I realized that most of the pokeballs I make are glassy and shiny xdd that correlation was not intentional 

Flask Ball (Item).pngFlask Ball (1).pngFlask Ball (Throw).pngFlask Ball (Open).png

So, I'm surprised no one has made a pokeball with this theme, not much more to say, it's an egg, the Egg ball. Slightly inspired by a Yoshi egg, and considering that there are Yoshi mounts in the game, it seems fitting.

Egg Ball (Item).pngEgg Ball.pngEgg Ball (Throw).pngEgg Ball (Open).png

Today i bring to you the Bomb Ball. With this i was aiming yo make a dark tone base pokeball. I want to try to cover diversity of color palettes with my designs. About the ball, well, probably not the most efficient pokeball, but maybe a worth risk 😄

Bomb Ball (Item) (1).pngBomb Ball (1).pngBomb Ball (throw) (1).pngBomb Ball (Open) (1).png

Spoiler

Edited by Jaggerwich
Even more desings
  • Like 20