Cannot get Palkia seen data to progress Lake Trio quest

Vyrdim

Hello! I recently tried to complete the Lake Trio quest. Was off the game for some time, so I do not remember the progress i had but i currently have the seen dex data of Arceus and Dialga, but not Palkia. Got the Dread Plate from Old Chateau as illustrated but when I interact with the Palkia statue at Floaroma Town, nothing happens. Could please someone help? Thanks a lot

image.png.92811bb2dfc610ecbb4e8a01ec398221.pngimage.png.9bfa6cc7a9b39d68ea65248dcbac50ae.png

Maybe any of this help 😕

1. Recheck dex and play hr requirement

2. Talk to prof rowan and dawn at sandgem lab

3. Talk to grandma and tv at ur house at 1st town sinnoh, then do 2nd 

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Update: While not having Palkia seen data, it let me fight all 3 from the Trio, while the wiki states that i need to have Palkia Dialga and Arceus seen data to do so.
image.png.07af2c758f4182e207644ef4b5558136.png

image.png.e8d092af63937a051b5f8cd2ef601f48.png

That being said, talking to Rowan, Dawn, Grandma and TV didn't fix anything.

Palkia statue is still unresponsive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Update: I just caught one of the Trio. The issue was that somehow, someway, I had encountered Dialga and Arceus from other quests (I don't even know for sure) without getting the prerequisite items. However, I also had started Garchompite quest, so Rowan was stuck on telling me the riddle to solve in front of Cynthia, in order to battle her. So he wasn't able to tell me about the items. I finished the Garchompite quest, Rowan got unstuck, and found the other 2 orbs, battled Palkia Dialga Arceus and proceeded from there. Somehow I had already completed the requirements with Starly Bidoof and Magikarp for the ghost guardians, which should not be possible given that the quest was stuck. Anyway, what's done is done, I got my legendary. And oddly, I got a Dread Plate sitting in my bag while the other 2 items disappeared. I guess it's some kind of souvenir xD

@Epithet Could you please close this thread? Also, if you want you can notify the team about this weird incident so they have the info for any similar cases.

Cheers!

Ps: On the original screenshots, I had not yet encountered seen data of any of the Lake Trio. I went to Dawn to choose the one to spawn and weirdly enough, the seen data became available without me ever battling them xD