MasKScarin (Blue Server) Loving The Game So Far

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Darrin MasKScarin and I've been a pokemon adict for over 10 years now.

I can remember logging over 800 hours on a pokemon Saphire game pack which is what it took for me to 100% complete the pokedex. And that doesn't even incluse the time required to be put in on Fire red leaf green Emerald and Ruby in order to obtain the pokemon I couldn't find on Saphire.

I am so excited to be playing a Pokemon MMO. and to be honest I havn't been to put this game down Since I started playing about a week ago. I believe I've logged almost 150 hours already and caught 200 pokemon :P

I am playing the game with a group of about 8 IRL friends which makes it that much more enjoyable! But we would love to expand our group.

I have created the guild "GottaCatchEmAll" on blue server and we are recruiting! Head over to the guild recreuitment sub forum to find more out about that!

Anyhow I think I have rambled on for long enough now!

I'm a pokemon fanitic and this game is trully a dream come true!

Thanks,

Darrin

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

-snip-

Hey there, Darrin, welcome to PRO!

If you ever visit the Help channel in-game on the Blue server, you'll probably see me there. I'm glad to hear that you're having fun with your group. :)

Now for a little helpful information... We have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Thanks for the information pretentious!

I have totally seen you in game on Blue Server :)

I will be sure to check out all the guides. They will come in really handy, I know i'm going to look up an available TM guide for sure

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yongbae

Hey mask,

Welcome to PRO

That's alot of hours u invested in a single player game :P Hope u will enjoy PRO.