G.S. Ball Not Returning

Kingcheese27

I am going through my playthrough and completed Gens 1-3. The Scientist in Ruins of Alph will not give me the ball back.

• I have done the Legendary Beast Quest and have the bell for Raikou. I lost to the Guardian (Don't think this applies)
  • I battled Red on the Top of Mt. Silver
  • I have the hours and completed Pokedex for Gens 1 and 2 including Mew with all other legendary seen data.
  • I have 121 Evolution data
  • I have 243 Hours

Any thoughts to why it hasn't worked and where to get this fixed?

Hey @Kingcheese27

This Quest is related to the Celebi Quest. If ur getting this message it means that you havent caught pokemons from gen 1 and gen 2. (Mew Included) 

You need the seen data of Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo. 

Hope this can help you solve the problem. If not, try to follow this guide: click here

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Harutaa said:

Hey @Kingcheese27

This Quest is related to the Celebi Quest. If ur getting this message it means that you havent caught pokemons from gen 1 and gen 2. (Mew Included) 

You need the seen data of Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo. 

Hope this can help you solve the problem. If not, try to follow this guide: click here

Cheers

I have done all of the requirements and have a caught Mew. I battled Lugia in the cave, Ho-Oh in the tower, and battled the beasts in their respective areas. Tahjo Falls, Mt. Moon, and Safari Fire Zone in Johto. I have the evolutions needed according to every guide (121).

You need all gen 1 and gen 2 caught data except for some legendaries where it specifically mentionned "seen data".

Could you check that you've in the pokedex a little pokeball on every single gen 1 and gen 2 poke ?