Boss bugs

0rthodox

I was fighting bosses when i lost in first i thought i made wrong swap and i lost it i said ok after 10 minutes i lost next and then  3 more . I saw when i was returning skarmory to next poke skarmory was comming back and then skarmory was going to fight so i lost many rewards because of this . Because is crazy i got some videos to prove that. Was 3 times of bosses and i lost my chances.

I cant post them here because it doesn't let me plz add me in discord to show you my name is Aggelos79 or Aggelos79#4073

• Like 1

Hello @0rthodox. My apologies for the inconvenience.

First off, I'd like to thank you for taking time to make this report and helping make the game better.

The bug you're describing is currently being investigated by the Tester team. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. While it is being investigated, we do not recommend doing bosses if your ability to defeat them is affected by the bug.

If you have any additional information, do not hesitate to provide it. If you can't upload videos, try uploading them to Youtube and posting the link.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Vanghern is completely right, just got it to work with a 100% reproduction rate.

Try this:

Memento a pokemon vs a boss, switch to your Baton Passer. Set up a bit, then try to Baton Pass onto the 4th slot Pokemon. It always causes the bug on my side.

For example, vs Xylos I put Pangoro on the third slot of my party. I baton passed with no issue.

When I placed it on the fourth slot, it always caused the bug. I tried to do Xylos first, then Brock.

Edited by Bhimoso

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...