XP nerfs and struggling

Thodo

well i would never thought that im gonna use feedback about this game! because everything is literally perfect! but this XP struggle (latest patch) its really painfull! its already hard to catch ur pokemon for PVP with ur perfect stats h.a and etc !!! for example its not possible magnemite lvl 30 kills a 56 lvl machoke and get the 1/3 of his XP bar!!!! unfortunatly ill have to take a break of this game(ill try tho) till this( and if) the XP is kinda normal again! im really struggling right now to continiou! i know u dont care at all cuz im none membership user  but i think i am the voice of many but not everybody talks!!!!!! i dont know if there is any way to make us buy (MS) But i think this is not the solution and i really think even with MS its still not enough!!!! sorry for making a feedback! the game generally is masterpiece! excellent work from all of th stuff members! i wish u the best

i didin't used trainer tower! but ill give it a try tommorow!!! the problem is that im struggling to level up a horsea and a magnemite that b4 patch i would get them to 90 lvl in some hours! now u need some days! im not crazy you can try it by yourself!! now we struggle from lvl 60 not 80+ ( and im farming in dragons den cerulean and high XP places generally) but im kinda addicted so ill have to adjust :D!!! aaa and smth last, the share xp item seems giga terrible right now compare how it used to be! u can check it by yourself! but much generally the game is perfect!