Tr1ckz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm back to the game, so i'll be working on updating this guide. Will start from today's evening. I'm also secretly counting on you guys ^^ Any help would be very appreciated.

EDIT:

Okay, i see that a lof have changed. Basically, this whole guide is overdated and unusable anymore. I won't be able to update it properly tomorrow, but i'll do my best to take care of it on Sunday's evening.

Edited by tr1ckz

I just updated Kanto section. I bet there is still a lot to discover tho. Here's where i'm counting on you guys :) Any info will be very appreciated.

I'm working on Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh now. It will take quite a big chunk of time. I'll try to add them all tonight tho.

EDIT

Okay, done ;)

Edited by tr1ckz

At first I want to thank you for the guide. But is it like completely finished now (that's what I got from your last post) or is there still something missing?

I bet there's still a lot to discover. I simply gathered all the data i was able to find on forum/discord and noted all mine and my guildmates encounters.

I'm still looking for more informations regarding spawns. Once i get more info, i'll update this guide straight away.