Headbutt Spawns! *Alphabetical & by places* ALL Regions Updated! 07.05.2019

Tr1ckz

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder do because my acc ta not being able to post NEITHER wispar and would like to que tomasem as Owed precautions, because if I posted hum iten with hum value and Another Face quiz Buy Paying MORE and I sold an IT and not I sold another guy Iria q Pay the value q i posted has nothing to do to give prohibit THEN I would like to que leberacem My acc

193433 I wonder do because my acc ta not being able to post NEITHER wispar and would like to que tomasem as Owed precautions, because if I posted hum iten with hum value and Another Face quiz Buy Paying MORE and I sold an IT and not I sold another guy Iria q Pay the value q i posted has nothing to do to give prohibit THEN I would like to que leberacem My acc

:Ambivalent:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

198793 theres any change between night and day in trees?

there wasn't any but since they introduced that thing in excavation, maybe that have/will change.

I found a murk row at cerulean (i'm not doing much headbutt these times), but i read somewhere that headbutt pokes will change soon, or already have.. i guess feroseed will be remove since it's catchable at the safari now.

not sure about that, but i think you'll have some work to do with the thread soon Tr1ckz :Grin:

zeloups

it seems the trees have been updated

my friend straat found murkrow in cerulean city

lets all check out the trees again and see whats new

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429