(Closed) Auction: Halloween Scyther Adamant

Wearingham

• Wearingham changed the title to (Closed) Auction: Halloween Scyther Adamant

Well meganafumi you might lose, i just had this kinda thing yes. The guy only wrote name and 5 m with no proof that you bit 5 m, on the other side idk32 he wrote it down that someone put 5m offer and u dint even ask him for proof. Hmm good luck to you all im out i dont need more drama xD

• Administrator

Hi @Wearingham @I3dontknow32 @Meganafumi

This auction started when the post was made (11:56AM GMT+1) yesterday, with a duration of 20hrs, meaning that the finish time was 7:56AM GMT+1 today.

As mentioned in the Auction Rules:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

5 hours ago, I3dontknow32 said:

4.1m

This post was made at 7:41AM GMT+1. This was NOT made within the final 15 minutes (it would have needed to be 7:42 GMT+1 or later to delay the end point of the auction), therefore meaning that the auction ended at 7:56AM GMT+1.

4 hours ago, Meganafumi said:

5m

This post was made at 7:58AM GMT+1, and therefore made after the auction had ended and is therefore invalid.

The winner of this auction is @I3dontknow32 with their bid of 4.1M. @Wearingham please can you communicate with I3dontknow32 to organise the trade, and post the trade window when completed?

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Im not that familiar with the rules at the Moment, was my first auction but as seen in the time stamps from the screenshot was the bid of maganafumi way before the one of I3dontknow32. And the edits schould have happend in the time or am I wrong?