-- How to beat Johto E4 --

Shamac

Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide

I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.

DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.

DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw. But I changed the held item for them every e4 so I would be able to one shot :3. Black Glasses, Soft Sand, Nevermeltice, Mystic water and so on.

Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.

Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:

wqOOyH5.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.

Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:

Nice :Smile:

Long Story short of moves to use:

Will's weakness: Ghost

Koga's weakness: Ground and Psychic

Bruno's weakness: Fly or Psychic (and Fairy)

Karen's weakness: Fight (and Fairy)

Lance's weakness: Ice and Rock

That would be my suggestion

Will's weakness: GHOST moves (Gengar is a favorite, but use whatever has the best IV or ability).

Koga's weakness: GROUND and PSYCHIC moves. Since Baltoy is not avalible, SLOWPOKE, SLOWBRO, OR SLOWKING learns both moves.

Bruno's weakness: FLYING and PSYCHIC (except for Mega Lucario which is Fighting, Fire and Ground) XATU is both flying and Psychic.

Karen's weakness: FIGHT (I used Hariyama, but you use whatever is high IV or good ability).

Lance's weakness: ICE OR ROCK. Pick a strong pokemon from either power.

• 2 weeks later...