Ralts Pink - "Sold"

Greetings,

I will be using 9:43pm GMT+0 for the duration of this thread

Auction time: 48hrs after start
Start time: 9:43pm
End time: 9:43pm

@Imtcracka is the winner of this auction with a valid bid of 4,250,000 and the means to backup their funds(the bid of 4.4m was posted after auction time already ended)

A bid of 4.3m was made by @Chizune within the allotted timeframe, But since this is a single server auction in Gold and Chizune is a Silver player they do not have the available funds in the Gold server to backup this bid, deeming it invalid.
image.png.1b1e78c8348feb97ea68ce64703add83.png

Please be aware there may be some confusion for Players based in the Americas due to the recent time changes, this may be why you may notice a difference in timestamps on your end.

@Chizune Please note that on this occasion i will not issue any punishment, please consider this a warning and a chance to review the Trade and Auction rules.

@Imtcracka @Metalgreymon Please arrange a suitable time to finalize the trade.

On a separate note, @Ntszuu3 Your avatar and signature are deemed inappropriate in conjunction with our Forum rules. Take the time to change them within the next 48 hours or they will be manually changed and a warning will be applied to your account. image.png.e2998585d50a275cb64a98afd96ee40a.png

59 minutes ago, Innerfocus said:

Greetings,

I will be using 9:43pm GMT+0 for the duration of this thread

Auction time: 48hrs after start
Start time: 9:43pm
End time: 9:43pm

@Imtcracka is the winner of this auction with a valid bid of 4,250,000 and the means to backup their funds(the bid of 4.4m was posted after auction time already ended)

A bid of 4.3m was made by @Chizune within the allotted timeframe, But since this is a single server auction in Gold and Chizune is a Silver player they do not have the available funds in the Gold server to backup this bid, deeming it invalid.
image.png.1b1e78c8348feb97ea68ce64703add83.png

Please be aware there may be some confusion for Players based in the Americas due to the recent time changes, this may be why you may notice a difference in timestamps on your end.

@Chizune Please note that on this occasion i will not issue any punishment, please consider this a warning and a chance to review the Trade and Auction rules.

@Imtcracka @Metalgreymon Please arrange a suitable time to finalize the trade.

On a separate note, @Ntszuu3 Your avatar and signature are deemed inappropriate in conjunction with our Forum rules. Take the time to change them within the next 48 hours or they will be manually changed and a warning will be applied to your account. image.png.e2998585d50a275cb64a98afd96ee40a.png

can a real mod please clarify this? been playing for years and have never seen this rule enforced. i personally have bid many times for pokes in the opposite server and transferred after i won to pick it up, with no issues. now we need to be in the server of the poke to make a bid?  

• Metalgreymon changed the title to Ralts Pink - "Sold"
  • Administrator

Hi all, 

@Imtcracka I have deducted the 4.25M from your account and issued this to Metalgreymon, you will find the Ralts in the last position of your PC.
@Darkxblue/ @Chizune I have reimbursed the 4.4M to your Darkxblue account, and removed the Ralts. Thankyou for logging out, you may log back in now.
@Metalgreymon I have corrected the payment, so the difference of 150K has been removed from your account.

Please can all three of you respond to let me know you have received your payment/goods correctly?

To address the points in this thread:

7 hours ago, Isildurr2x said:

can a real mod please clarify this? been playing for years and have never seen this rule enforced. i personally have bid many times for pokes in the opposite server and transferred after i won to pick it up, with no issues. now we need to be in the server of the poke to make a bid?  

Apprentices are permitted to post on these cases with the approval of a member of fully trained Staff. This Apprentice took the correct action here. You have likely not seen it enforced, as it doesn't happen often where someone hasn't made the transfer - in addition to this, the TMOD team has been a bit thin on the ground in the past, and we have only typically got involved where a Report was made, so if players have been able to resolve it themselves, we wouldn't have got involved. 

5 hours ago, Chizune said:

i will transfer to gold. no problem And also i do have character on gold that have funds. @Metalgreymondm me when you're active.

4 hours ago, Chizune said:

Doesn't matter. as long as i have funds. can transfer no problem. Do that many times and also i have my alt on gold that have the funds. @Metalgreymon

This is incorrect. Your bid was invalid:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

I have reversed this trade and forced the correct outcome of this auction. If you have uncertainty in future, wait for a response from a member of Staff before making a decision. @Metalgreymon since you have ignored a clear warning, a punishment will be issued to your account. @Chizune I had issued a punishment to your account for False Offer, but since you have cooperated, I have decided to remove it, since this was your first trade related infraction and I do believe there was adequate reason to be confused on your side.

31 minutes ago, Metalgreymon said:

Screenshot_20231107_084221_PROClient2.jpg.7b740d5ad7098ff4ec0567e89bc73da7.jpg

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

2 minutes ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi all, 

@Imtcracka I have deducted the 4.25M from your account and issued this to Metalgreymon, you will find the Ralts in the last position of your PC.
@Darkxblue/ @Chizune I have reimbursed the 4.4M to your Darkxblue account, and removed the Ralts. Thankyou for logging out, you may log back in now.
@Metalgreymon I have corrected the payment, so the difference of 150K has been removed from your account.

Please can all three of you respond to let me know you have received your payment/goods correctly?

To address the points in this thread:

Apprentices are permitted to post on these cases with the approval of a member of fully trained Staff. This Apprentice took the correct action here. You have likely not seen it enforced, as it doesn't happen often where someone hasn't made the transfer - in addition to this, the TMOD team has been a bit thin on the ground in the past, and we have only typically got involved where a Report was made, so if players have been able to resolve it themselves, we wouldn't have got involved. 

This is incorrect. Your bid was invalid:

I have reversed this trade and forced the correct outcome of this auction. If you have uncertainty in future, wait for a response from a member of Staff before making a decision. @Metalgreymon since you have ignored a clear warning, a punishment will be issued to your account. @Chizune I had issued a punishment to your account for False Offer, but since you have cooperated, I have decided to remove it, since this was your first trade related infraction and I do believe there was adequate reason to be confused on your side.

Good Morning @Ehkoe,

The only thing that was asked of the Mod was to confirm the winner due to the time at which @Imtcracka was in doubt, his bid was after the time and I had even exposed the winner, I just called one Mod out of respect for the other. Now about whether or not the player has funds at that exact moment, it doesn't matter, I could wait for him to switch Silver/Gold accounts if that's the case. I believe there is a rush to the real winner.
 I continued the negotiation, because it was proven that @Chizune really had the funds.