SHINY ALAKAZAM TIMID MAGICGUARD (h.a) HP ICE!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

@Vk999 @Blbobby777 You have been punished for False Offering/Bidding. I once again urge you to read Auction Rules

You must have the means to honor your bid in the moment you place your bid. You cannot have 1M in your account and bid 1.2M thinking: I will purchase a Coin Capsule and sell it later on. You must have the exact value on the account.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

@Zoruami sir , I bidded 696969.69k I have this much money . As there were no exchange on money if cc take or not  or take money money only so it is not my guilt. I have money in cc as I would have exchanged it I didn't no that only money is allowed as nothing is written if cc accepted or only money accepted so it's not my fault. Please take care of this

1 minute ago, Vk999 said:

@Zoruami sir , I bidded 696969.69k I have this much money . As there were no exchange on money if cc take or not  or take money money only so it is not my guilt. I have money in cc as I would have exchanged it I didn't no that only money is allowed as nothing is written if cc accepted or only money accepted so it's not my fault. Please take care of this

This auction doesn't accept CC as payment. Only money is accepted, which you dont have the amount you have bidded.

You are free to make an appeal and I will explain exactly what you did wrong there. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.