NB: Hoenn

Thatkid

Please do not take away the four badges to trade requirement. Imo, it ruined Johto because any trainer could trade for a level 100 pokemon and breezed through the gyms and Johto's elite four.

Thankyou for reading,

Saurus.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

151791 Please do not take away the four badges to trade requirement. Imo, it ruined Johto because any trainer could trade for a level 100 pokemon and breezed through the gyms and Johto's elite four.

Thankyou for reading,

Saurus.

As much as I personally think this is a good idea, i do not think its that big of a deal. If people want to buy pokes and rush through johto and its e4 then let them, They still have to find things to do before they can fight bosses and such (due to hours needed on them)

Its not effecting anybodys game play in a negative way is it?

296004_trainercard-England.png

151791 Please do not take away the four badges to trade requirement. Imo, it ruined Johto because any trainer could trade for a level 100 pokemon and breezed through the gyms and Johto's elite four.

Thankyou for reading,

Saurus.

As much as I personally think this is a good idea, i do not think its that big of a deal. If people want to buy pokes and rush through johto and its e4 then let them, They still have to find things to do before they can fight bosses and such (due to hours needed on them)

Its not effecting anybodys game play in a negative way is it?

I agree.

If people want to rush through their gameplay, that is their choice. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it, don't get anything traded.

this would mean nothing.

Players with Mew can run through hoenn anyway. Mew is in Faraway island (hoenn).

Players should be allowed to trade and buy pokemon as they please.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I don't think either one of you are seeing the point. All I'm seeing is options to make it the players choice but when it came down to a four badge rule needed to trade in Kanto, that rule was not changed to suit the needs of the players and it shouldn't be because to me the four badges to trade has become a PRO tradition that I like and expect in the next region I go to. If Hoenn is not going to have the four badge required to trade rule, I'm sorry to say then you may as well remove that restriction from all current regions and future ones because then what's the point of having it in-game?

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif