Auction House Implementation

Atlow

I was wondering how long wil it take to see AH live.

I know about servers inestability and crashes, just place a sign: * Use at your on risk * hehe.

Nah srsly in a 1800 max playing server, trade is sometimes harsh and cntrl+ V can be annoying, not to mention traveling...

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

152329 I was wondering how long wil it take to see AH live.

I know about servers inestability and crashes, just place a sign: * Use at your on risk * hehe.

Nah srsly in a 1800 max playing server, trade is sometimes harsh and cntrl+ V can be annoying, not to mention traveling...

I'm pretty sure something like this has already been planned. However like you said, server stability is the only issue. Hopefully in the near future we will get a new server to help spread the player base and put less stress on the servers or the staff purchase a new hosting service. Either way the idea is great.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

FYI Auction house is done and ready to be implemented the only impediment is server's stability, that's why i suggested the *use at your own risk* .

Also i rahter have 1-2 server with 6000 player cap than 4 server with 1800 because obvious reasons... (events, guilding, fluent trade, fastest pvp queue...) Also will be interesting if Auction house could allow trades between servers.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

152352 FYI Auction house is done and ready to be implemented the only impediment is server's stability, that's why i suggested the *use at your own risk* .

Also i rahter have 1-2 server with 6000 player cap than 4 server with 1800 because obvious reasons... (events, guilding, fluent trade, fastest pvp queue...) Also will be interesting if Auction house could allow trades between servers.

I know it's ready to be implemented, hence "I'm pretty sure something like this has already been planned." I just couldn't find a source. Also I don't think cross server trading will be implemented.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

152352 FYI Auction house is done and ready to be implemented the only impediment is server's stability, that's why i suggested the *use at your own risk* .

I dont think we will have 2 6000 servers or so, since blue alone is very unstable at this point. But i agree. 1 for 6000 would be insanely cool ( merge both or smth ) but i guess this wont happen at all, if at all.

And ye, auctionhouse is planned & done afaik just not implemented.

Auction house will be implemented when the server stability is no longer an issue. The reason behind is adding more instability to the server than it already is.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Yep, I would hate to see the storm of messes caused by an auction house with the current server's stability. Though I have no doubt that eventually the servers will run smooth without hiccups the further PRO gets into development and out of beta, and after that the Pokemon auction house would be extremely cool to work with.

I've already noticed a huge increase in server stability in the past few months, I attempted to try out PRO awhile back after a streamer promoted it and it was just impossible. Though now I can usually play for hours without much hiccups.

Imagine the complaints of people losing their Pokemon from AH after a rollback even after *use at your own risk* and the complaints won't stop even after those warnings and people would blame the staff for introducing it when the server is unstable, so we should wait before they make implement things which are based on server stability.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!