ended auction charizard / dragonite / pinsir

Hyerie

auction c.o.300k [Poke88177707] by jottape21 // c.o. 112k [Poke7406222] by akshay97 // c.o. 90k [Poke74551844]  by teemo3333 ended

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/230627-auction-charizard-dragonite-pinsir/

image.png.b41aff4b18b59b90524972a0a3036710.png co 300k by jottape21

Screenshot (19).png co 112k by akshay97

Screenshot (20).png co 90k by teemo3333

Screenshot_2023-12-31-14-45-58-71_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (24).png

image.png

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (34).png

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png

Edited by Hyerie
auction ended

• Hyerie changed the title to ended auction charizard / dragonite / pinsir
  • Administrator

Hi @Hyerie

There are multiple issues in this auction, for this a trade ban has been applied to your account. To run through with you what went wrong here so that you can improve in the future:

• Please ensure that your start and end points are always visible, you had edited this and replaced it with "x minutes left", but infact your auctions started at different times so immediately your advertisement of the end point was made inaccurate. In future do not delete this.
  • Multiple bids you received had no evidence, or evidence was made well after the bid was made, meaning that your buyers did not have information visible to them to make informed decisions about their bids. This led to overlap in a couple cases.
  • You deleted evidence of a bid (Buskeng), although this was a withdrawn offer, you must still make sure that evidence of ALL bids are available. Please can you reupload this if you still have the evidence. I will also deal with the false offer separately.
  • Because of mismanagement of uploading bids and offers, you did not end your auction at the correct times, meaning that the wrong winners were announced, and in one case (the Charizard) we are not able to distinguish who the winner is. Please update evidence of Teemo3333's bid for 150K.
  • Because you updated the main thread with the bids instead of posting them, again, this meant that bidders did not have the information they needed when placing their bids and this is what led to a lot of confusion. Please in future ensure that you post evidence of ingame bids in a new post, as opposed to updating the thread. This also makes it a lot easier for TMODs to figure out and offer support where needed. Please also make sure to do this as soon as possible after receiving the bid.

Apologies @Akshay97 and @Teemo3333 - you were not the correct winners of the Dragonite and Pinsir auctions, I have reversed these trades and issued your money back to you, and left an ingame notification to let you know also. For clarity, I have detailed all bids below. All times are GMT+0 and use a 24HR clock format. The timezone featured in Hyerie's in-game screenshots are GMT+8.

For all auctions, start price was 50K and ran for 24hr from first bid:

For the Charizard auction, @Hyerie - please can you provide evidence of Teemo3333's bid for 150K? Without this, no winner can yet be announced:

Spoiler

For the Dragonite auction, the correct winner is @Gozaimasu for 110K. I have reversed and forced this trade:

Spoiler

For the Pinsir auction, there is no correct winner, and this auction has been voided and reversed as there is no possible fair outcome here. You may run this auction again.

Spoiler

Please ensure that you read the Trade and Auction Rules carefully before trading again.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi @Pokidex

3 minutes ago, Pokidex said:

@Yellow but i made the 70k bid first, that means the other guy bid is not valid .. how can he win?

Actually, you are right, sorry, I had note of your bid in the wrong place.

I have updated my post accordingly.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

hello yes i bid 150k before but the evidence must be given so i dont have smth to say about that btw to pinsir i already got the pinsir but i can give it back to hyerie if i didnt actually win cause of miscommunication and lack of evidence thanks!

hope you been well guys and happy new year ^^

i edit coz i havent open my account before i comment to this thread and the pinsir is already back to owner so yea goodnight guys thank you ^^

Edited by Teemo3333

• Doakes locked this topic