quest mega blaziken

Valli

dear staff

hallo , 

can you restore it to normal, you can growl 6x in the quest and remove the pp move.

because it is very difficult to complete the mega blaziken quest now.
how to solve it?

• 2 months later...

since its 1st battle where you need to spam growl, you dont have much choice, which mean you need to be really lucky. compare to swampert and sceptile, blaziken is way too hard  now (since update), i guess staff doesnt even realise this about this quest lol

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

19 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

since its 1st battle where you need to spam growl, you dont have much choice, which mean you need to be really lucky. compare to swampert and sceptile, blaziken is way too hard  now (since update), i guess staff doesnt even realise this about this quest lol

As the AI was changed after the release of this quest it makes it switch out the Stunky instead.
The quest can still be done with some simple adjustments to the strategy. Keep using Growl on the Frillish as well until it struggles, then finish it off with Peck. Then use Growl on the Stunky again until you can finish it off with one Ember. From there everything is the same as before.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Norex said:

As the AI was changed after the release of this quest it makes it switch out the Stunky instead.
The quest can still be done with some simple adjustments to the strategy. Keep using Growl on the Frillish as well until it struggles, then finish it off with Peck. Then use Growl on the Stunky again until you can finish it off with one Ember. From there everything is the same as before.

thanks so much!! I will try this again, hope it works for me :c