PvP (pp / ability) display system

Legitly

Hello, 

I would like to request you to implement this system which is used on showdown in PvP, as shown in the image, it will be helpful for the players to check the pps left of the moves of opponent's pokemon as well. With this we can see the pps left on the move easily, without scolling too much in battle log, especially in the stall games.

Also, if a player doesnt have his/her moves pp'd up then it should display like (for eg, 16/16 -  Maximum). It will also display the possible abilities, so it would be more easy for the players to recognize it, especially for new players.
It will enhance the experience for the players, and also players wont get frustrated scrolling too much in a long game.

I am pretty sure most of the players in the game need this system in PRO.

Thank You.

image.png

• Like 6

+1 1000%. This is something that should have been added a while ago. It's especially annoying to be in a long stall match and having to scroll through the clunky battle log to see how much pp you use. How many times have you lost because you miscounted? Adding a pp counter would help immensely.

• Like 2

+1 

And there should be a change in total stats too which can be display while in battle by inspecting ur Pokemon when ur Pokemon have done some stats increasing moves like  DRAGON DANCE , SWORD DANCE ...! 

Edited by Shashwat01
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ok with displaying a lot of stuff we are definitely lacking in PRO pvp interface, like the amount of turns of weather/trick room remaining, or the stats boost stages, etc...

But the potential abilities or speed tier can be very easily checked via pokedex and experienced player won't even need to check in pokedex.