Pokemon prices

Differrus

Hi ! I am yet learning how to price pokemons correctly, so i would appreciate if u would help me a bit, so i can check if my guesses where right ;)

These are my pokemons. How much i can take for them ?

1.MMGlen4.png?1

2. shinyW3X0NRB.png?1

3.Y8AEGlb.png?1

4.shiny ZT7YhlV.png?1

5.AuALI0C.png?1

l8XWmwh.png?1

-snip-

If you remove the spoiler tag from your post, users will be able to click the images to zoom in and see the stats without having to go through the extra work of creating a new tab, etc.

Just a helpful tip. :)

Done :) Thanks ;)

It's blue server btw.

Shiny diglett and golbat lucky for 20k - maybe 15k at best for diglett. As for aipom, I don't see very many on the market - unless it's a shiny voltorb situation where they pop out from everywhere once you put one up.

As for your scizor, it definitely depends here on the buyer. Some people go crazy for these if it's fully EV trained, the right nature and the hidden abilities - technician, I think? So because it's a scizor, if kanto, you could be looking anywhere between 75-250k, imho. Nothing I'd certainly pay for, though. Bellsprout, nothing really. Charizard, because he's the final evo of a starter that's already given a slight value - but still quite common being many first choices. If he's set up the same as-if Scizor is, 80-150k tops.

Good luck selling and buying in this economy, too. People wanting to overprice by 1M and buy everything for 1K. Quite sad.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Your Diglett and Aipom are crazy good - but the problem is that they are a common Pokemon, those usually don't really go for much just because they're common, despite having crazy good stats and nature.

Maybe if someone is thinking about training one up, and is desperate to find a really good one, you can sell the Diglett/Aipom for a really good price.

Good luck selling and buying in this economy, too. People wanting to overprice by 1M and buy everything for 1K. Quite sad.

Especially for MS. Some players actually want MS price to keep increasing instead of being stable. Yet when they need MS and someone sell MS for a lower price they immediately buy them.

With such a useful item as MS, it is better to keep the price stable at around 150k......makes it easier for everyone to sell AND buy. It benefits everyone.