Help Legendary Beasts Quest

Hi, I have completed all the requirements to be able to catch one of the legendary dogs, I still can't do it, I have the necessary hours, completed the Johto league, have their seen data from there respective locations, have johto pokedex completed with lugia and ho-ho caught data, have the bell for the dog i want, beaten 3 time on a row the guardian but still no appear the dog.

Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong or if it is a bug.

PROClient 22_2_2024 09_37_46.png

PROClient 22_2_2024 09_38_09.png

PROClient 22_2_2024 09_38_21.png

PROClient 22_2_2024 09_38_32.png

PROClient 22_2_2024 09_38_38.png

Edited by Alejandrol997

1 hour ago, Alejandrol997 said:

No, that must be the problem. So now i have to beat the guardian 3 times again?

Hiya @Alejandrol997

I am sorry to hear about your situation here.

Below are the requirements for the the Legendary Beasts Quest:

• 200 hours of playtime
  • Having won the Johto League
  • Completing the Bell Tower part by fleeing the beasts from the basement, after speaking to Scientist Rey in the Entrance.
  • Get the seen data of Suicune(Tohjo Falls), Raikou(Mt. Silver 3F), Entei(Johto Safari Mountain Zone)

As you already meet those requirements and have finished the rest parts of the quest as in the Legendary Beasts Guide(more info here), and obtained the bell of the beast you want from Scientist Rey, you now have to defeat the Guardian Boss for the respective beast you want. There is a 16.6% chance of getting an encounter with the beast you want in the first two consecutive wins. 

In the third consecutive win, as @Norex wanted to say, which I appreciate and thank them for, you can choose to spawn the beast with a 100% chance instead of the win-streak reward.

Thus, not getting an encounter with the beast at the first or even the second try is very much possible and there is always the chance of encountering it on the third win. The bosses themselves are are at a medium/hard difficulty and a dedicated boss team is recommended to win against them.

I hope that this helps. Please let me know if there are any more questions regarding this.

Have a wonderful day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

9 hours ago, Alejandrol997 said:

No more questions, thank you both for your help, have a nice day too.

Hiya @Alejandrol997

Glad to know we could be of help.

As that is the case, I will now lock this thread as resolved. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us on the forums in case of any such questions or issues in the future.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.