Add Level and/or Rarity Tier/(Fish/Repel) feature to Pokedex for the pokemons

Ethanray

Dear Devs,

Can u plz add the level/rarity tier/(fishing/repel) feature to the pokedex for the pokemons. So that we can get detailed info about the pokemon widout needing to use the browser or pro wiki or reborn bot in discord. I can assure that it would be a great feature n one of the most helpful features to be added to PRO. I have added an example below by editing the ss of the pokedex from the game.

Hoping to look forward to ur response. ThanksIMG_20240305_092652.jpg.dbcfad2a266c92e80a01b224a1b3c2c6.jpg

Edited by Ethanray
Small edit
  • Like 1

For fishing or repel u can ise thier respective icons for example: one below in the image. The image of the icons for repel & fishing rod might not be visible but i hope u got the messageIMG_20240305_095958.jpg.bd916bf8c808259a5f5b5818a98a9e64.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Dear Devs,

To add the pros, adding this feature would also make PRO's Pokedex unique & distinctive from other Fan Made Pokemon MMOs & other ROM hack pokemon games in the eyes of many of the pokemon game fans.

Edited by Ethanray
Small edit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 9:52 PM, Ldrago0310j said:

+1

they did have data in discord tho but still it make easier to hunt rather opening multiple application then lag then searching

Yes i know. I have been using reborn bot for long time. Like u said above if they can add the data in pokedex itself then we dont have to minimize game n open discord n type command in reborn or we dont have to open web browser n search the area of the map to know spawn level n main thing is "when we minimize the game for a while n start typing commands on reborn bot or searching on browser for a while, the game automatically logouts.Adding this services within game pokedex will solve that problem too and It will be a great help for all the players like u, me & many others. Thank u 

Edited by Ethanray
Small edit
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...