[SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

Welcome to Trailblaze!

---
 About Us:
Welcome to Trailblaze! Our primary focus here is on PvE (for now) we are also working on the pvp aspect as well, but our main focus is to enjoy PRO together. If you have a passion for PvE in PRO, then this guild is the perfect fit for you. We're also open to exploring PvP opportunities in the future. With our combined resources and friendship, we will be able to flourish as a competitive guild and provide each player with the resources they need to succeed in this game. Our guild and server provide a platform for open discussions and building closer relationships with one another. However, it's essential to maintain mutual respect at all times. This guild is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and it's crucial that we all respect each other's boundaries.

---
Our Values:
- Honesty and Openness: We value transparency and honesty in all interactions.
- Camaraderie and Growth: We aim to create a supportive community where members can grow and enjoy the game together.
- Respect: Respect is the cornerstone of our guild's culture. We value each member and expect mutual respect in return. Discrimination or disrespectful behavior has no place here.

Requirements:
Joining our guild is simple and straightforward. We believe in inclusivity and welcome all players, regardless of their experience level or achievements in the game.

1. Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?
2. What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)
3. How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)
4. How active are you in-game?

We encourage active participation and engaging discussions among all members, whether it's sharing game strategies, discussing team compositions, or just chatting.

Perks:
1. Expert Team Building Advice/PvP Classes: We provide PvP classes to new players where they can learn about the PvP teams, strategies etc.
2. PvE Guidance: Receive guidance to excel in player versus environment challenges.
3. Coin Farming Tips: Benefit from PvP/PvE coin farming tips to maximize your in-game resources.
4. Hunting Events: Join exciting hunting events for added excitement and rewards.
5. Supportive Community: Become part of a supportive community where members with common interests can grow and prosper together.
6. Guild Bank: Limited access (more items will be added soon).
7. Fast Response: We try to interact with everyone to ensure no one feels ignored.
8. Weekly Guild Giveaways: Participate in our regular giveaways. 

Future Perks:
1. Expanded Guild Bank: Access to PvP Pokémon, story Pokémon, and boss teams available to all guild members (work in progress).
2. PvP Rewards: Earn rewards for participating in PvP. ( work in progress) 
3. Guild PvP Tournaments: Compete in guild-exclusive PvP tournaments. 

Join Us:
If you are interested in joining our guild, feel free to express your interest or reach out to us personally through Discord:

- OblivionWingNSK: OblivionWingNSK#0247

- Lucifer The Morning Star: Lucifer The Morning Star#4630

We look forward to getting to know you all!

Discord Server Link:  https://discord.gg/NCBPMnV9uq 

Here's to the journey ahead, filled with camaraderie, growth, and countless memorable adventures!

---

Respect is the cornerstone of our guild's culture. We value each member and expect mutual respect in return. Discrimination or disrespectful behavior has no place here. Let's create a welcoming environment where everyone feels valued and heard. 

Edited by Lucifer001
  • Like 5

1. Yes i can see myself getting back into the game to play for a long time to come.

2. more so willingness to help as a veteran pokemon player and love for PRO. id like to support others through the game just like the community has me.

3. Im fairly active on discord, i do work a lot but can easily still manage to play the game when im off work and/or have the free time to do so.

4. I play pretty frequently now with having better pc to work on it. all depends on my work schedule but can easily let the guild know when im available. 

My IGN is Drindra 

image.png.fac8fc2433bd104e828d8fa1aa62fb3e.png

• Like 1

1) I am anew player and I love pokemon games, I was so upset that I heard this game so late. I will be definitely playing this game for long years.

2) I am a chill player so investment wise I was thinking buying some coins and try to improve my game play so I can join hunts and etc..

3) I am fairly active on discord but on my own channel with my friends but if it's necessary I'll be glad to hang out with you guys!

4) As I said I am a chill player for now I usually play 1 or 2 hours max but I willing to increase that number.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 02.41.18.png