[SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

3 hours ago, Lucfixd said:

i want to apply for guild 

server silver

username ydxd

Hello! Thanks for showing interest in our guild. You can join our discord, and can tag me (Lucifer) or OblivionwingNSK so that we can do the necessary arrangements for your arrival into our guild. Thanks! 

1. Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?

yes. i have always been a fan of Pokemon, and this game is awesome, especially with online

2. What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)

I will most likely play most in weekends because of work, but will play some week days as well
    I love to help where i can but not the most knowledgeable person on Pokemon but i try

3. How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay      connected with the community.)

I'm always on discord if my pc is turned on, and always ready to chat over text

4. How active are you in-game?

We encourage active participation and engaging discussions among all members, whether it's sharing game strategies, discussing        team compositions, or just chatting.

Whenever i am in game, i'll be down to chat both through discord or in-game.

Screenshot 2024-09-04 015522.png

• Like 1

Hi! I'd be interested in joining if possible ^-^ To answer the questions~

Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?

I plan to! I love pokemon although I am a little late to finding out about pro

What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)

I'd like to help others if I can but I'm still new myself so atm I'm just working on clearing all the regions, and hunting for pokemon

How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)

I can be active no problem- I'm not on that much right now cause I have no reason to be. I do check the pro discord daily though

How active are you in-game?

I added my trainer card, I know it's not alot of hours so far but I'm sure that will jump up lol

Screenshot_20240910_153556_PROClient.jpg

1 hour ago, Safiyre said:

Hi! I'd be interested in joining if possible ^-^ To answer the questions~

Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?

I plan to! I love pokemon although I am a little late to finding out about pro

What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)

I'd like to help others if I can but I'm still new myself so atm I'm just working on clearing all the regions, and hunting for pokemon

How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)

I can be active no problem- I'm not on that much right now cause I have no reason to be. I do check the pro discord daily though

How active are you in-game?

I added my trainer card, I know it's not alot of hours so far but I'm sure that will jump up lol

Screenshot_20240910_153556_PROClient.jpg

Hello!

you can join our discord server from the link given in the post, and we will see you there! 

• Like 1