Pink pokes reskin

Fildc

Hello guys,

I would like to point out that adding more Pokémon to Pinkan Island has revived this location, and everyone greatly appreciates it. However, I would like to highlight a small criticism regarding the graphical rendering of some of the pink Pokémon. Indeed, some of them appear overly flat in color, lacking any shading or gradient, as if the pink color were dull and unnatural. I believe it would be more helpful to provide an example of a perfectly pink Pokémon, in my opinion, rather than listing all the ones I find a bit flat. And the perfect one is Scizor, with well-defined shading and a pink color not as pale as that of Alakazam or Manectric. Therefore, I think it would be a good idea to touch up the skins of some of the pink Pokémon to give more prominence and quality to the color.

Thank you and hope people can support this

• Like 5

Mawile pink skin please :3

also unban m mawille :v

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

Agree 100%. Thanks for suggesting this. Some of the newly added pink Pokemon are really cool, like Gengar, but alot of the new additions like Abra or Hippowdon look like they have just gotten a pink filter. Makes me super sad, because I love the color pink and Pinkan Island, but these pale new forms are disappointing. 😞