disable mount animation in options

please invent a button to disable new mount animations. they are very fast and stressful especially in areas with many players... please invent, i waste so much pvp coins on mounts that look goofy now... pls option

• Like 2

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

hello ?
those mounts need to calm down, they are way too hectical please give us option to turn them back to normal.....what a giant waste of my work effort and time... or an option that lets you exchange the bird mounts to normal ones

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• 2 weeks later...

animation & art technique is an important thing for pro community & has many advantages in enhancing & disabling animation will make no sense to the game 

do you know that players are able to see objects more clearly in animations bcz They were able to train their brains to see smaller details, because in each game, those details turned out to be important...

Edited by Forcefull

i am also pro community and i tell you this is not a good thing for me and for everyone i know.... u can also disable attack animations so why not those new mount animation ? or at least make them look either realistic or enjoyable to watch.... or a better plan for popular areas.... WQs, farmspots and contest look very crazy and intimidating with all those bugged animations...