Important Suggestions!

Jessyellen

1. 1.

[glow=red]Game Issues in General:[/glow]

1) Please fix the random crash and lag issues.

2) Please tie account info to our progress across servers. I don't want to start all over just because my server is full.

3) Some aspects of the user-interface are rather slow in response. I click to talk to someone and it takes a few minutes for them to actually respond. Please up the response time so I'm not standing there all day. (May have to do with constant lag issue, don't know.)

4) Gym Trainers (the guys you fight BEFORE the gym leader) have their pokemon levels hidden. This isn't helpful or cryptic, there's just no point of having it there. Please take away the hidden level to help trainers get an idea of what they're up against.

5) Being idle from a battle for too long makes the battle close out - perhaps kick idle players to free up server space until more players can be supported.

6) Chat filter should be available to us. There are underage people who play this game and swearing/lewd behavior in the chat isn't very user-friendly. Please allow more severe words and phrases to be blocked by allowing us apply a chat filter, which replaces common profanity with asterisks (*).

:thanks:

ZAcfIUp.png

156327 1) Please fix the random crash and lag issues.

BETA phase

156327 2) Please tie account info to our progress across servers. I don't want to start all over just because my server is full.

The objetive is exactly that you can have 2 games in the same name.

156327 3) Some aspects of the user-interface are rather slow in response. I click to talk to someone and it takes a few minutes for them to actually respond. Please up the response time so I'm not standing there all day. (May have to do with constant lag issue, don't know.)

BETA phase

156327 4) Gym Trainers (the guys you fight BEFORE the gym leader) have their pokemon levels hidden. This isn't helpful or cryptic, there's just no point of having it there. Please take away the hidden level to help trainers get an idea of what they're up against.

The idea is to have the trainers have no idea what they are against, that makes the game be more exciting for the players that are tired of the easy game

156327 5) Being idle from a battle for too long makes the battle close out - perhaps kick idle players to free up server space until more players can be supported.

Already implemented

156327 6) Chat filter should be available to us. There are underage people who play this game and swearing/lewd behavior in the chat isn't very user-friendly. Please allow more severe words and phrases to be blocked by allowing us apply a chat filter, which replaces common profanity with asterisks (*).

Already implemented

156327 [glow=red]Game Issues in General:[/glow]

Not a real suggestion, honestly. The crashes etc are not intentional and naturally are being worked on.

2) Please tie account info to our progress across servers. I don't want to start all over just because my server is full.

This is intended. They are two separate servers for a reason. Two different communities.

3) Some aspects of the user-interface are rather slow in response. I click to talk to someone and it takes a few minutes for them to actually respond. Please up the response time so I'm not standing there all day. (May have to do with constant lag issue, don't know.)

This is a ping issue, and nothing to do with the game.

4) Gym Trainers (the guys you fight BEFORE the gym leader) have their pokemon levels hidden. This isn't helpful or cryptic, there's just no point of having it there. Please take away the hidden level to help trainers get an idea of what they're up against.

This is intended, and unlikely to change. I don't see an issue with it at all.

5) Being idle from a battle for too long makes the battle close out - perhaps kick idle players to free up server space until more players can be supported.

You do get kicked if you are afk in the game.

6) Chat filter should be available to us. There are underage people who play this game and swearing/lewd behavior in the chat isn't very user-friendly. Please allow more severe words and phrases to be blocked by allowing us apply a chat filter, which replaces common profanity with asterisks (*).

There is a filter implemented by default.

QRD5EHd.png

I agree with you man, but you have to undrstand that the game is still in beta and it has many problems to solve. We just have to be patient. Also i really like the idea of ?? Level because they put you in a situation that you have to try a lot and Grind enough to be able to achieve the badge.

Another think that maybe they should make that your friends and your guild member have their own colour so you can find them easier in the crowd. That is something small but id like to see taht

Sorry for Possible English mistakes :Heart:

Thanks for your time Kind Trainer!

it seems you are new to the game, the levels of the Gym trainers in nearly the same as the other games. we can estimate the lvl of pokemons from the damage we do and the damage we take. and for a little help every Gym pokemons are higher by range of 10 lvl from the gym before.

example: the first gym lvl is between 10 and 20, the second will be between 20 and 30...etc

Kurushiimohamed

If you just want to avoid the queue on a full server, then everyone who are also logging in will flock to the less full server too, and then that server will be full as well.

Then what's the point if it ends with a full server as well anyway? At some point you'll have to be on the queue either way. Remember, this game has roughly more than 4000 players, but there are only 1800 slots x 2 servers = 3600 slots in total.

That might be a lag on your connection, I personally never have any problem when talking to NPC.

As already mentioned, that was intended to make the game harder as you don't know the level of the Pokemon you're up against.

If the Gym Trainers have their level shown, you could approximate the level of the Gym Leader's Pokemon since the level is never too far from the Gym Trainers' Pokemon. That is not what the staffs want to happen.

:thanks:

ZAcfIUp.png

1. Will be done

2. No, this has been discussed on many occasions, please search via the search tab to see.

3. That is lag.

4. Those trainers lvls are made like only to make the gyms more intense and the grinding prior more important.

5. Isn't necessary to you tell the truth, idle players get into afk state and get kicked after some time anyways.

6. A lot of words are already filtered and we keep adding them