VexDark🇮🇹

Bagdazilla🇬🇷

Babino🇬🇷

Jinzoooo🇩🇪

Siidon 🇨🇭

Leogod 🇧🇷

Dumana🇷🇸

History

Inside the holy halls of Pokémon Revolution Online, where the air crackled with the promise of glory and the echoes from all the past wars in the history of

the Pokémon World there is a name whispered with admiration, Goldenp1kachu, the undefeatable leader from the Damage Inc.  

With every thunderous step, Goldenp1kachu walked on the battlefield, his heart, a furnace strength of will, his spirit a beacon of unwavering resolve.

Behind him marched the warriors of Damage Inc., their souls aflame with the fire of loyalty,

their swords honed to a razors edge in anticipation of the coming storm.

As traitors slithered from the shadows like serpents in the grass, hiding to try and kill him in his sleep, Goldenp1kachu stood as a bastion of defiance,

his face is unflinching, his will forever unbroken. Through the most unexpected betrayals, he and his divine Metapod stood triumphant.

Their names, already writing history inspiring more and more people every day to follow his path. 

Becoming a member of Damage Inc. isn’t just recruitment, it’s an initiation into sacred brother and sisterhood, a family bound in the fires of battle

and bound by the unbreakable  ties of camaraderie. From the moment a new member steps foot into the guild hall,

they were welcomed with warm greetings and hugs. Not as strangers, but as a long lost family member. 

Do you think you are worthy to drink our sake of family ship and become one of the greatest warriors in the game?

About us

We are a top 3 PvP guild in the gold server. For the past few years, we dominated the PvP guild ladder and are now looking forward to rebuilding

with the strongest PvP-players in the game. Damage Inc. is willing to help you build teams, learn the PvP basics

and reach the Top 1 place in the PvP guild ladder with YOUR help!

With only 50 of our strongest soldiers we managed to reach the top 3 in the pvp ranked ladder and will be unstoppable with your help.

Benefits: 
Access to Guild Island (only for Top 3 in PvP guild ladder)
Active community with active discord server

Help with PvP from the best players in the game + many teambuilding pros!
Many guild events with big prizes!
AND A LOT MORE

Requirements: 
Speak english on advanced level (or at least understandable)
Interest PvP (and some PvE too)

At least 200+ monthly ratings

Active on discord and in game

Must be above 16 years old.
Be helpful and kind towards the members and other players.

Do you think you are worthy enough to stand next to us? Are you bloody cold infront of every enemy?

Are you active and willing to help us become the greatest guild in PRO’s history? 
If you answer all of those questions with yes, answer the following questions with pride and get ready to fight on our side! 

What’s your ingame name?
How old are you? 
Where are you from? 
What do you like about PRO
Why should we choose you as our member?
What’s your highest rating ever?
Please post a screenshot of your trainercard!
Discord Name: 

Tumblr: Image

Edited by Vexdark
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear guild leadder
Hope you have a good day.
Can i participant in your guild ?

this is mine profile.

My English skill is upper-intermidiate level now. Hope it enough for your requirement.

- Pve 

- Vietnam

- i'm a shiny collector

- i want to improve my pvp skill and also wanna join the atmosphere when playing with group

image.png.4a6d35413c5501f6e5db57e04460f84a.png
DS's name : diminhtruong

Edited by Pve
  • Like 1

Signature_Mega Metagross  and PvE.png