accidently bought the wrong cosmetic

I meant to buy the S Espeon Ears and bought the S Leafeon Ears, can the 50 coins be refunded if possible? I still bought the S Espeon Ears, so just the refund for the Leafeon ears of 50 coins is all i request. image.png.d4e061895dfd9d99ecb51b335aa8f7ba.png

Thanks.

Hello there! When did you buy the S Leafeon Ears? Please try to be as specific as possible. Also, please make sure that you keep this item in your inventory and do not trade it away. I look forward to your response!

- Codexed

Thank you for the information. I have forwarded your request and will update you with any status updates. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

• Like 1

• Administrator
On 5/31/2024 at 1:44 AM, Gal1leo said:

I meant to buy the S Espeon Ears and bought the S Leafeon Ears, can the 50 coins be refunded if possible? I still bought the S Espeon Ears, so just the refund for the Leafeon ears of 50 coins is all i request. image.png.d4e061895dfd9d99ecb51b335aa8f7ba.png

Thanks.

Ehi there @Gal1leo. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Following your request, I have removed the S Leafeon Ears from your Inventory and refunded you the 50 Coins. Please, be careful in the future.

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others