Returning player here

Hi there! I'm back from a 3 year hiatus. I wanted to know if there is anything I should know about like some big changes to the game? I'm mostly a pve player and did dailies often like bosses and excavation sites so I wanna know if there's been any big updates to that or new pve content.

Monotype tournament(z crystal) have been added in trainers valley 

Dungeons

And new legendarys like sword of justice trio and meloetta 

And good to have you back in the game

Hello there, welcome back to Pokémon Revolution Online!

Indeed, we have been greeted with some new content since the last time you played.

Thanks to @Yash005 for listing all the more notable ones, much appreciated. Z crystals are now in the game, some new Mega stones have been incorporated, some new moves are now coded that weren't previously and players can now catch some new legendary Pokémon like one of the Sword of Justice trio and Meloetta.

Dungeons are also a big addition to PRO. There's currently 4 dungeons:

- Forlorn Court
Located above Lavender town in Kanto. Requires to be Kanto Champion. It's rewards are: Reroll Shards (4 combine together to make one soulbound Reroll ticket), PvE coins, some sellable rare gems and rocks (Nugget, Big Pearl, Pearl, etc.) and some rare Pokémon can be caught sometimes at the very end of the Dungeon.

- Ruin of Valley
Also called the "Victini Dungeon" (Victini itself requires to do another quest also beforehand). This dungeon can allow you to catch Victini as well as get the item called Time Flute, which can turn a Baby XD001 into a Baby Lugia and vice-versa. It also rewards the same usual rewards of Dungeons (PvE coins, gems, etc.) .

- Temple of Truth
Also known as the Xmas Dungeon, only available during the Christmas Event and after doing the Santa Quest. If you started the quest attached to it also, you can unlock the Lucarionite also with this Dungeon. The Temple of Truth is also the place where you have a chance to get the Light Stone, which is required to be able to catch the legendary Pokémon Reshiram.

- Crux of Melody
The "Meloetta Dungeon". Since it was released rather recently, not much information is widely available to players, but it is the dungeon where Meloetta is catchable at some point.

It is important to note that the Pokémon teams for doing Bosses and Dungeons are usually different.

Now, after all this said, welcome back! Glad to count you back among us. You can be assured that many ressources are available to you to help you throughout your journey, whether it would be Guides here on our Forum or our community answering your questions and coming to help when needed. Never shy away from asking here on the Forum or In-Game, we are always here to assist. 

Again, welcome back and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2024 at 1:17 AM, Darksun20 said:

Hi there! I'm back from a 3 year hiatus. I wanted to know if there is anything I should know about like some big changes to the game? I'm mostly a pve player and did dailies often like bosses and excavation sites so I wanna know if there's been any big updates to that or new pve content.

we have mega mawile and sabeleye usable in PvP now. Enjoy 🙂