2 Matters i wanted to discuss with PRO community & players

1. Bad idea? Unless u want to get 25min q time ?

2. Clef is not broken, ur team is just bad / u are bad. 
Clef is a really good mons, but it is definitly not ban worthy. Mawile/sableye are definitly ban worthy 🙂

• Like 2

ezgif-2-81857dc435.gif.d9a49c71e75ddb93c270141213274a28.gif

Posted (edited)

cyanirl you posted my old team 😄 i don't ladder with it anymore, i'm sure i have beaten you with my new but you didn't post it

also yeah, i agree with you all but you all have to say that many great counters to Clefable are banned. Gunk Shot Greninja or Flash Cannon Aegislash would be massive help. Without Pokes like this people think Clefable is god mon when in the reality it's not.

Edited by Ekel1717
discussion

7 hours ago, Cyanirl said:

1. Bad idea? Unless u want to get 25min q time ?

2. Clef is not broken, ur team is just bad / u are bad. 
Clef is a really good mons, but it is definitly not ban worthy. Mawile/sableye are definitly ban worthy 🙂

maw $ sab is very good 🙂

On 7/4/2024 at 8:05 PM, Ekel1717 said:

cyanirl you posted my old team 😄 i don't ladder with it anymore, i'm sure i have beaten you with my new but you didn't post it

image.png.a48b83627a77aaafddb57234da3456d8.png

nop

On 7/4/2024 at 8:05 PM, Ekel1717 said:

also yeah, i agree with you all but you all have to say that many great counters to Clefable are banned. Gunk Shot Greninja or Flash Cannon Aegislash would be massive help. Without Pokes like this people think Clefable is god mon when in the reality it's not.

u realize that u dont need to click a super effective move to kill a mons ? 🙂

• Like 1

ezgif-2-81857dc435.gif.d9a49c71e75ddb93c270141213274a28.gif

Posted (edited)

Vexdark, i don't use banded Scizor hahahah ! lol and how skill issue if i laddered last 3 seasons on Gold server, you can check this. Also i think you didn't laddered in that time so 😮 😄

Edited by Ekel1717
discussion

This has gotten out of hand and no longer about the initially posted topic, so the thread will be locked. 
You are free to suggest changes to the game in the Suggestions section.

Additionally, any disrespectful behavior is not tolerated on forums nor in-game. Consider this an official warning. Any continued behavior will be met with harsher sanctions.

Take care.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.