No positive response. can close

Absolute nonsense. Use the helpchat or support in forum for your issues. Most questions can be answered by searching them up in the pro-wiki... stop annoying people in pm just bc you're lazy. 

Comp_4.gif

34 minutes ago, Icycold919 said:

Its not like not talking. They talk at first and then suddenly stop talking. And wts that culture that tells us not to help others and act disrespect either. If they dont wanna help just tell but smetimes they disrespect too. Ignoring is ok but without any cause and disrespecting its not justicefull. Maybe the guy who needed help from the guy who ignored him is the only guy who can help him. There are cases like this. 

Brother this is a very personal thing. I understand your frustration but its not good to expect everyone to be the same. This will be a good awakening for you about the real world. Do right and do for others what you would want, treat everyone the same but dont expect it back from everyone. Game or real life 

11 minutes ago, Uxxelmon said:

Absolute nonsense. Use the helpchat or support in forum for your issues. Most questions can be answered by searching them up in the pro-wiki... stop annoying people in pm just bc you're lazy. 

I know all these and there can be more probs occuring that cant be solved from these. And not just normally asking help from strangers. Maybe there is some personal issue with a guy and need a help that can be answered by him only. U wrote "most questions" but not all can be answered. I'm just telling acting rude is not the game's way. 

4 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

Brother this is a very personal thing. I understand your frustration but its not good to expect everyone to be the same. This will be a good awakening for you about the real world. Do right and do for others what you would want, treat everyone the same but dont expect it back from everyone. Game or real life 

U all arent understanding wt i'm talking about. As my situation i can explain u but not here. Aniket0293 u can msg me here and i can explain my whole situation.

• Haha 1

AS I AM SEEING NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING MY SITUATION. SO IF U DONT PLZ DONT BOTHER THIS POST. MOST OF THE GUYS IN THIS GAME ARE OF SAME NATURE SO I WONT ARGUE FURTHER. BUT MY GENTLE SUGGESTION THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR OF DISRESPECTING SHOULD NOT BE DONE AND ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS. THANK YOU. 

• Icycold919 changed the title to No positive response. can close
8 minutes ago, Icycold919 said:

AS I AM SEEING NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING MY SITUATION. SO IF U DONT PLZ DONT BOTHER THIS POST. MOST OF THE GUYS IN THIS GAME ARE OF SAME NATURE SO I WONT ARGUE FURTHER. BUT MY GENTLE SUGGESTION THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR OF DISRESPECTING SHOULD NOT BE DONE AND ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS. THANK YOU. 

According to ur situation, if u pm someone randomly, and he/she ignores u without answering or anything, thats upto that person what he/she does. If u see that the other party has disrespected u in any means, which now can be stated as "rude" here, u can try to make a report against that party. Another thing u mentioned that the problem u r facing that can only be solved by the other party, I dont find any such situation beside if u have given any mon for service or the other party owes u money or in-game stuff and the other party is not replying to ur pms, then u can clearly report the other party. And if the other party got an item or pokemon that u want but he is ignoring to ur pms, thats upto the other party to ignore u. As far what i can tell these r the only problems u can face which only the other concerned party can look into. I think most ppl can agree with this. At the end of it I can say that its all personal issues depending on the situation.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not going to play devil's advocate here (no idea about the expression), sometimes players just want to play the game and it's completely fine, not everyone comes to play the game to be helping newbies during their gameplay. Some spend a few minutes of their day helping and the remainder hours they just play the game, some stay for hours helping, some will ignore you when they are too tired to answer or don't know how to provide a response and as long as they are not rude towards you or don't break rules that is completely fine. You have to keep in mind many people play this game for fun, to distract themselves from work or studies and to disconnect from life a bit and they don't want to be disturbed during their gameplay. Nobody has an obligation to help you but I understand it is appreciated from a newbie's perspective. What I recommend you to try next time is to ask a different person for help on that same topic or to research forums, the wiki or pro discord for a response on your doubt. There's always going to be people who are not interested in helping, people who are but can't due to different reasons and people who will help you. Falling into the toxicity cycle when you have a single incident with a user and asking for them to be banned when they did not break any of the game's rules is excessive. Other members of the community will always be willing to help newbies out 🙂 don't give up and use Help Chat and the aforementioned places for it!

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 2
  • Checked/Done 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

1 minute ago, Bhimoso said:

Not going to play devil's advocate here (no idea about the expression), sometimes players just want to play the game and it's completely fine, not everyone comes to play the game to be helping newbies during their gameplay. Some spend a few minutes of their day helping and the remainder hours they just play the game, some stay for hours helping, some will ignore you when they are too tired to answer or don't know how to provide a response and as long as they are not rude towards you or don't break rules that is completely fine. Nobody has an obligation to help you but I understand it is appreciated from a newbie's perspective. What I recommend you to try next time is to ask a different person for help on that same topic or to research forums, the wiki or pro discord for a response on your doubt. There's always going to be people who are not interested in helping, people who are but can't due to different reasons and people who will help you. Falling into the toxicity cycle when you have a single incident with a user and asking for them to be banned when they did not break any of the game's rules is excessive. Other members of the community will always be willing to help newbies out 🙂 don't give up and use Help Chat and the aforementioned places for it!

Positively agree on ur statement