CONCERNING EXCAVATION SITE SYSTEM AND HOENN IN GENERAL

Theophidom

Hi, I don't know if possible but I like to suggest that the Hoenn Pokémon  Centre be reworked, as this will make Excavation Site  more easier to grind, why? If it can be made so that our Pokémons don't automatically heal every time we teleport, am pretty sure a lot of players would get engaged in it. 

My second suggestion is that, An Abra or teleportation Mon be placed in every Excavation Site which will then allow players to move freely to any of them in one run and do the exca. Though personally I think this won't have a chance of been implemented, but I just felt like saying it, perhaps it gets a little chance of working out.

Edit: I wouldn't mind paying money or a travel charge for this

I would like your opinion on this thnx. 😃 

As usual Thanks for all the work you put into the game Devs and Mods.

Edited by Theophidom
  • Like 2

An update to the excavation sites is something planned for the future without an ETA of its release.

Regarding the Hoenn teleporters, the issue is known but not that easy to fix as they are using the old script language and changing the script might break other things. However the issue is known and will also be fixed in the future someday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norex said:

An update to the excavation sites is something planned for the future without an ETA of its release.

Regarding the Hoenn teleporters, the issue is known but not that easy to fix as they are using the old script language and changing the script might break other things. However the issue is known and will also be fixed in the future someday.

Oh I see, Thank you.